We're looking for an Associate to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work cross-functionally on the Life Sciences Partnerships team to generate business opportunities with our biopharma partners and support them in advancing their research priorities using Flatiron data offerings. You'll bring to the team a deep understanding of the healthcare industry, an analytical approach to problem solving, and strong client management and organizational skills. As part of this role, you will:
- Support Flatiron’s strategic approach to long term partnerships with biopharma
- Become a subject matter expert on Flatiron’s offerings and reliably represent our capabilities to advance the research priorities of our biopharma partners
- Support our biopharma partners in their use of Flatiron’s research offerings by facilitating data and analytical onboarding sessions, identifying value-added opportunities for RWE and supporting onsite client meetings to collect feedback and support use cases
- Support development of new business proposals -- directly contributing to Flatiron revenue across the Evidence business
- Support advancement of internal Flatiron initiatives and priorities (e.g., identifying future growth opportunities, optimizing internal ways of working, etc.)
- Act as the voice of the customer across internal functional groups (product, research clinicians, quantitative science, engineering, business development, legal and finance team members) as a key influencer of go-to-market strategy
Who You Are
You're a collaborator with 2+ years of experience in client facing roles. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have a B.A. or B.S. (preferred discipline in biological sciences, economics, engineering, biostatistics or similar)
- You have 2+ years of experience in client-facing roles of increasing responsibility, delivering products, services or analyses to biopharma companies, ideally in oncology, RWE, or HEOR
- You are involved in different innovative projects in the healthcare industry,that involve managing project timelines, data analyses, supporting client communication and cross-functional team collaboration
- You understand biopharma industry dynamics (e.g., biopharma value chain) and familiar with biopharma org structure
- You have the ability to juggle multiple client interactions and deadlines simultaneously
- You have experience working in team or cross-functional settings and have a strong willingness to collaborate
- You are detail oriented and a quick learner with a strong desire to develop content expertise (e.g., RWE, clinical oncology, HEOR)
- You are comfortable with ambiguity
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
- You have experience owning client relationships
- You have oncology experience
- You have experience working with RWE
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.