Maven is the largest virtual clinic for women's and family health, offering continuous, holistic care for fertility, pregnancy and parenting. Maven's award-winning digital programs are trusted by leading employers and health plans to reduce costs and drive better health outcomes for both parents and children. Founded in 2014 by CEO Kate Ryder, Maven has supported more than 10 million women and families to date. Maven has raised more than $200 million in funding from leading investors including Sequoia, Oak HC/FT, Dragoneer Investment Group and Lux Capital.
An award-winning culture working towards an important mission – Maven Clinic is a recipient of over 20 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Fast Company #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- Built In NYC Best Place to Work (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for an experienced Support Manager to manage a team of spirited Care Support Representatives. You will work alongside the Managers and Directors of Maven's Care Team to play a pivotal role in building team culture and processes to ensure we continue delivering high quality, emphatic care to our members along their family planning journeys. We are seeking someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves and problem-solve with team members, and who has a proven track record of motivating others.
Maven Care Support is a 24x7 team. For this role we are seeking someone who can work primarily 12pm to 9pm, Eastern US time.
As a Manager, Care Support at Maven, you will:
- Bring your passion and experience in people management to supervise Care Support Representative team members
- Learn the ins and outs of Maven's business and the day-to-day Care Support responsibilities, diving in to directly master our various communication channels and referral generation processes
- Act as a point of escalation for member issues, driving problems to resolution while managing communication with key stakeholders
- Hop in when needed to directly answer member inquiries in times of high volume or during staffing gaps
- Use your continuous improvement mindset to define and iterate on processes, making positive enhancements to drive efficiency, value, and accountability toward KPIs
- Ensure team performance metrics are met; including but not limited to: productivity, response time, NPS, CSAT, and CES
- Facilitate the team's alignment with broader organizational objectives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Care Advocacy, Care Operations, Product, Data, Provider Operations, Engineering, and Client Success teams
- Foster a culture focused on exceptional and empathetic customer service
- Foster an environment in which your team members are informed, supported, and engaged
- Coach individual team members through career and skill development in partnership with our People team
We're looking for you to bring:
- 3-5 years of experience in CX at a digitally-driven company, with at least 2 years of management experience
- Experience mentoring and coaching team members
- Flexibility and experience managing in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Experience managing email or app-based support
- Track record of driving improvement with impactful and measurable results
- Willingness to get in the weeds with direct reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a sharp attention to detail
- Schedule flexibility to meet with direct reports who may work non-traditional hours
- Experience in Zendesk a plus
- Experience managing remote teams a plus
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don't have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Background in a healthcare-related field
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships*
- Work from anywhere IN THE WORLD summer!
- In-office catered breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday Grubhub lunch program & Thursday Maven get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend*
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven!
- 401K matching for US-based, full-time employees (immediately vesting)
- These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers listed under Maven DCW Providers, PA are ineligible for these benefits.
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: email@example.com.