At Athelas we're bringing simple, life-changing health care products and medical billing services to people around the globe.
In addition to our established Remote Patient Monitoring business, we introduced a rapidly expanding SaaS Revenue Cycle Management solution in 2022 that provides revenue intelligence for hundreds of healthcare businesses from small clinics to large health systems. Our state-of-the-art dashboard, Athelas Insights, provides practices with an unparalleled understanding into their financial health to help them with all aspects of RCM, including eligibility, rejections, denials, as well as coding optimization and more.
To keep pace with our remarkable momentum - having seen a 5x increase in revenue over the past 6 months with more exponential growth on the horizon - we're actively seeking new, high-impact team members looking for a challenge!
We've raised $132 million at a $1.5 billion valuation from top tier investors such as General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator, and Initialized.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant and/or Operations professional who will provide support with both clerical and operational tasks, ensuring all related corporate and operational procedures are well-organized and performed in time. A successful candidate should be able to act proactively and without guidance while understanding company's needs and adhering to its policies. This will be a very fast-paced on-site role working with multiple executives and their agendas.
Location: Must be able to come into the office every day in Mountain View, CA.
What You’ll Do
- Support a suite of executives (CEO, COO, CTO, etc.) with their daily tasks and complex calendars,
- Expertly manage executives' daily schedule by coordinating meetings, travel, speaking engagements and ensuring they follow their agenda
- Provide operational support with data entry and analysis, generating reports and collaborating cross-functionally to develop solutions
- Establish contact between the executives and company employees and external parties and manage information flow by drafting, reviewing, and sending communications on behalf of company executive(s)
- Organize and prepare for events, including gathering documents such as memos, emails, presentations, and reports and attending to logistics of meetings ranging in scope from departmental to company-wide
What You Have
- 1+ year experience as an Executive Assistant or equivalent work experience
- [Strongly Preferred] Experience with data tools such as Excel or SQL
- Exceptional ability to multi-task, prioritize conflicting demands and meet deadlines
- Solid experience with office management systems (Google Suite, Microsoft Office) and procedures, as well as major office gadgets and applications
- Ability to pick up and familiarize yourself with new tech platforms and tools quickly
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills, able to juggle large queue of tasks for multiple executives simultaneously
- Confidentiality and discretion
Why You'll Like Working with Athelas
- Rockstar Team: Join a team with an incredible record - we are the smallest, fastest company in history to receive FDA hematology clearance. We are also the largest Remote Patient Monitoring company in the US, with a fast-growing SaaS Revenue Cycle Management business as well
- Technology Focus: Revolutionizing how technology can be used in the healthcare industry
- Strong Backing: $132M Series B raised from the likes of Sequoia, General Catalyst, Tribe, Y Combinator
- Mission Driven: We are changing the way healthcare is provided, bringing it directly to the people who need it with technology-enabled solutions
- Incredible Growth: Revenue growth of 5x over the past 6 months and we're just getting started!