Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Snowflake is looking for a Field Marketing Manager for our Southeast Enterprise team, based in Atlanta, New York or Tysons Corner, VA. As a Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the regional sales team by driving the development and management of field-based demand generation programs and event campaigns to build awareness, drive and nurture leads, and accelerate opportunities to close. This position will partner closely with Snowflake’s sales, sales development, and demand generation and campaign marketing teams, as well as Snowflake’s vast partner network, to plan and execute compelling activities.
This is a strategic as well as an execution role, so the ideal candidate is a self-starter with a natural curiosity to learn and to explore with the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Research, plan and execute regional demand generation and event campaigns including third party conferences, Snowflake-driven physical and virtual events, and regional hospitality field events
- Manage logistics and execution of all planned events, including shaping event themes, building landing pages and operational campaigns, working with outside vendors (and Snowflake partners, where applicable) on event logistics, overseeing branded swag fulfillment/inventory levels, managing event sales staffing, and setting and defining lead goals and metrics for each event
- Own reporting and tracking of program pipeline and performance results tied to quarterly and annual targets
- Manage regional budget, SFDC campaign tracking, and other processes to meet operational targets and SLAs
- Collaborate with the alliances organization on Snowflake’s strategic sponsorships and go-to-market execution plan with and at partner events
- Maintain direct alignment with sales team in terms of all pre and post event communication, marketing-driven campaigns, and event promotion strategy
- Evaluate all event campaigns’ impact and ROI to determine the success and forecast for potential future investment
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing ideally within a B2B environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Passion for and ability to develop creative campaigns and approaches to solve regional challenges
- Proven success in developing and managing field marketing programs and relationships with large enterprise sales organizations
- Hands-on execution ability to manage multiple priorities with effective project management, time management, prioritization and organizational skills, with extreme attention to detail and ability to anticipate the needs of sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and motivate internal leaders/teams across functions
- Experience with marketing tools like Marketo, Salesforce / Tableau, and WordPress, as well as proficiency using other office productivity applications and productivity tools (e.g., Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Slack)
- Self-starter capabilities to take initiative with an optimistic “can do” attitude and a strong sense of teamwork
- An interest in and creative spark as it relates to ideas for messaging, creative design, etc
- Ability to work independently and dedicate a minimum of 40 hours/week
- Willingness to submit to a background investigation, including verification of your employment and criminal history
- Ability to travel up to 40%
The following represents the expected range of compensation for this role:
The estimated base salary range for this role is $88,000 - $118,600.
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Snowflake’s bonus and equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; at least 12 paid holidays; paid time off; parental leave; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?