Sales /Full-Time (Remote)/ Remote
Before jumping in on all the information about the role and what you can bring to the table, let us introduce ourselves real quick.
Hi there! We are Insider, a B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients around the world. How are we achieving this? We are connecting data across channels, predicting future behavior with AI, and individualizing experiences from a single platform with the fastest time to value.
We announced that we unlocked our unicorn status after our Series D round. We are backed by top-notch investors including Sequoia Capital, QIA, Riverwood, Endeavor Catalyst and trusted by 1000+ brands from high-growth startups to the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, MediaMarkt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, CNN, and the list goes on.
We are the #1 Leader everywhere! We are recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™ for Cross-Channel Campaign Management in Q3, 2021. We are also named a leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines. But wait, there is more. For 21 quarters in a row, we’ve been ranked as a leader in G2 Mobile Marketing, Personalization, Customer Data Platform, and Customer Journey Analytics Grids.
We are also proud to become one of the very few female-led B2B SaaS unicorns in the world.
Behind all these achievements, there is an exceptionally talented and passionate team across 28 countries that moves fast and agile, creates cutting-edge products, and focuses on making an impact. If you want to join us in this journey, just keep reading.
What you will do
This role calls for a strong hunter mindset and passion for working in a hyper-growth MarTech scale-up with a rapid sales cycle. Good news: our differentiated product is already in high demand! We have a world-class sales organization with a strong pipeline bombarded with inbound marketing leads and SDR lead generation. We’ve got clients from every vertical imaginable, and our client base speaks for itself. So, you will be lucky to have a category leader product fuelled by lightning-fast growth and our all-star engineers, and just as our co-founder/CRO promises, “if you stay humble and hungry, you’ll build a legacy here.”
If you are interested in further developing your sales career in SaaS, get ready to engage with enterprise-level clients in US market across various industries such as retail, finance, automotive, telecom, and travel through our product of client choice. (Actually, let’s make our clients do the talking. You can check their testimonials on our website!)
- You will handle overall responsibility for managing sales, achieving growth, and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets.
- You will interact with clients at all the stages of the sales cycle, from prospecting and acquiring clients through demoing the platform to negotiating and closing.
- You will provide on-the-ground support/mentorship for Sales Development Representative (SDR) team to generate new qualified opportunities and pipelines through innovative outbound strategies.
- We create value by sharing thoughtful insights for our partners and potential partners. You will effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations. You also need to ensure that they get the most out of the deals we offer, such as free trials.
- You will be the guru of your own market and provide insight to the team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to clients by extending company offerings. You will identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- You will develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics.
- You will present sales, revenue, and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- You will get supported by Marketing, Sales Operation, Sales Engineering, and Sales Enablement functions.
- To have consistent success, you will do accurate forecasting and maintain an up-to-date pipeline at all times. We believe sales is a balancing act!
What we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields
- Minimum 4 years of quota-carrying sales experience, preferably in SaaS, MarTech,
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Proven oral and written communication abilities, effective phone skills, and exquisite listening skills
- Our technical knowledge goes well beyond that of any other salesperson. You need to be a savvy tech bug, always searching for solutions and ideas.
- Ability to succeed working cross-functionally with direct sales, marketing, and customer success teams
- Superior project and time management skills
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Previous experience with retail, finance, automotive, telecom and travel industries is a big plus!
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
- a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment,
- access and opportunity to gain a limitless network all over the globe,
- a chance to become a Shareowner with the "Shareowner System" that we offer to all Insiders who meet certain criteria,
- to be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experience
- access to many hard and soft skills pieces of training to help you improve and challenge yourself,
- access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on the LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- space to share your skills through training sessions and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- That's not all. At Insider, you will find many more answers to "what’s in it for me?" but let’s discuss further details in our interview!
We are here to grow and drive growth. Together we are building a progressive culture that inspires us to create our life’s work and a bigger, bolder impact. If you are already feeling the excitement, just imagine yourself here taking part!
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.
Please follow Insider on LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, and Medium!