Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We are looking for a Program Manager to join our enterprise tech client's Field & Partner team. This is an opportunity to join a team that embraces the spirit of autonomy in driving business impact and results.
Would you like to…
- Make complex marketing technology initiatives real, working with a cross-organization virtual team; being highly cooperative and confident in taking initiatives from conception to global execution in support of the organization's strategy.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to drive program roadmaps with both technical teams and business stakeholders.
- Document key processes and drive project management across field, corporate, marketing and engineering teams – striving to achieve executional consistency across organizations and channels.
- Identify and mitigate risks to project milestones.
- Participate in team triage and planning sessions.
- Successfully operate across multiple, diverse corporate, partner, and field teams inclusive of Engineering, Marketing, Customer & Partner Solutions, and Core Services Engineering. Collaborate deeply, with a growth mindset.
- Gain consensus, bring people along in the journey and influence their thinking on current and future plans.
We would like you to have…
- 8+ years of experience working in product marketing or program management
- 8+ years of experience documenting workstreams
- Strong record of success leading high-visibility projects that require cross-group collaboration and executive approval from a geographically distributed set of stakeholders.
- An organized self-starter, who creates business value through continued thought leadership.
- Inclusive and collaborative approach – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment.
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort in both large and small audiences.
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Technology, Sales, Marketing, Business Operations), MBA preferred.
- Experience working with Microsoft or other enterprise tech companies is preferred
- PMP certification is a plus
Would you like to work for an organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package effective Day 1. Options include health, vision, & dental insurance, FSAs, discounts on pet insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and more
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely.
Compensation Range: $125K - $155K
This compensation range is indicative of the role. Compensation offered is on the basis of evaluation during interview process, the candidates range
and depth of experience, business and market financials and internal pay parity.
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.