Renewal by Andersen - Plymouth, Indiana
Renewal by Andersen is the custom division of Andersen Windows. Founded in 1903, Andersen Windows has been the world’s largest and most recognized brand for exclusive window and door systems. Renewal by Andersen was founded with the objective of creating a different and better window and door replacement experience for homeowners. We are currently looking to hire a Service Technician in Plymouth, Indiana. This is a field service position responsible for responding to on-site window and door service request. Assess, repair, and replace parts and components to ensure proper functioning. Work directly with customers, co-workers, and contractors to ensure excellent customer service.
- Provide service performance and address warranty issues with windows and doors
- Troubleshoot jobs by manually fixing issues on-site and assisting with customer needs
- Ensure customer satisfaction while addressing problems
- Replace defective parts and help customers when windows aren't working properly
- Diagnose issues on windows and doors such as water infiltration, bowed panels, interlock issues etc.
- 3-5 years of experience installing windows and doors
- Custom window and door installation knowledge
- Thorough experience with using a metal brake and caulking
- Familiarity with and able to do some minor trim work around windows and patio doors both inside and out
- Customer service experience with job troubleshooting as a key component
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build quick rapport
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive pay $45,000-$55,000/year
- Company vehicle, gas card and tools
- 401K plan with company match
- Medical, vision, dental, and supplemental life insurance
- PTO - vacation time, sick time, and holiday pay
- Student loan reimbursement program
- Access to Employee Perks Program
- 4 Day work week (10 hour day, 6a-4p or 7a-5p), off 3 days/week!
If this sounds like an exciting challenge to you, apply now! We are always looking for motivated talent to join our team. To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Subscribe to Rise newsletter