San JoseSales – Pre-Sales /Full-Time/ Remote
Founded in 2009, Unlimit is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 500 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service.
Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the job
Great opportunity to join an international team and to be working with fast-growing companies, working with potential new customers and converting them to active consumers.
- Work with customer bases and lead generation tools
- Search for potential clients according to the request
- Analysis of selected leads
- Presentation preparation and letter composition
- Search for an individual approach to the client
- Communication with potential clients
- Build customer relationships
- Organization of meetings and video calls
- Communication with the account management team
Your experience and mindset:
- Open-minded and result-oriented team player
- Good knowledge of different lead generation tools and customer bases and strong experience with them
- Experienced in the market and potential client analysis
- Knowledge of different search techniques
- Experienced in presentation tools (PowerPoint, Canva, etc.)
- Advanced data analysis skills
- Experience in Sales
- Negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is necessary
- 1-3+ years of relevant experience
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Remote position
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimit Team now!
Unlimit is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Subscribe to Rise newsletter