Los Angeles, California
VaynerX, LLC is a full-service global communications and advertising agency built for the now. VaynerX is the holding company for VaynerMedia, LLC (and its international entities), Vayner3, LLC, Gallery Media Group, LLC (including its publishing properties, PureWow.com and One137pm.com), Sasha Group, LLC, Tingley Lane trading, LLC, VaynerCommerce, LLC, and Eva Nosidam, LLC. We deliver integrated programs across creative, strategy, production, and media all under one roof centered on driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and our family of companies has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, London, Amsterdam, APAC and LATAM.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• You are a maker! Your main focus is in ideation and creation, both at a high speed and volume
• Collaborate with creative, client services, and strategy departments to develop a high variety of content that meets creative and strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs)
• Ideate and conceptualize impactful social and traditional media content that reflects brand’s aesthetic
• Write and create impactful social and traditional media content that reflects brand’s voice and adheres to the brand’s style guidelines
• Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
• Gather learnings and insights from platforms, consumer feedback and culture to make concise, relevant recommendations.
• Present copy concepts rooted in strategic thinking and insights to creative leaders
• Collaborate with an Art Director to successfully plan pre production through post production, including the organizing shoot, directing content, etc
• Be as much of a friendly mentor as a proficient doer when working within our dynamic Brand team structure
Experience / Knowledge Required:
• 1-3 years as a copywriter, developing and creating for digital / social campaigns within Marketing.
• Strong skill set in conceptualizing, brainstorming, illustration/design, and collaboration to create strategically focused campaigns
Ability to leverage data-driven insights to inform campaign strategies and identify new opportunities for performance improvement
Creative thinker who is full of ideas and learns from consumer insights; recognizes patterns, forms hypotheses, can clearly identify actionable next steps.
• The ability to understand, absorb, and execute on direction and constructive criticism
• A strong aptitude for time management, organization, and communication
• The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
• A strong capability of industry best practices and the platforms we love, as well as be willing to learn and articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV on each
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative
team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
Subscribe to Rise newsletter