Remote (United States)
What is Teachable?
Teachable is a no-code platform for creators who want to build a more impactful business through courses, coaching, downloadable content, and community. With Teachable, creators can engage their online audiences and get paid—on their own terms. Today, tens of thousands of creators use Teachable to share their knowledge and, to date, have reached more than 46 million students around the world.
Are you ready to join a dynamic, cross-cultural team at an exciting turning point in our company’s journey? Now part of the global Hotmart Company portfolio, Teachable continues to take the creator economy by storm as a true industry leader. Together, Teachable and Hotmart are delivering market-leading products that prioritize creator control and flexibility, alongside meaningful partnership and support from our team. If you have big ideas, relish the chance to challenge convention, and deeply believe in the power of creators to shape the future, we want you on our team!
About The Role:
The primary responsibility of the CRM Marketing Manager will be to manage paid onboarding, churn reduction, and paid user reactivation by bringing together deep expertise in customer targeting with beautifully crafted messaging that drives results.
This person will be responsible for end-to-end delivery from campaign development, to capturing business requirements, to planning, set-up, deployment, delivery, and evaluation of performance against KPIs. She/he will collaborate with key stakeholders in Marketing, Analytics, Brand & Content, Product Marketing, Product, and Customer Success.
What You'll Do:
- Execute and manage user communications strategy, including enriching the E-mail program
- Be responsible for acquisition campaigns, from conceptualization through analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process, and overseeing execution
- Develop, implement and own weekly reports for CRM program monitoring
- Analyze email performance and provide ongoing feedback to Creative, Marketing, and Growth Product teams on what is working and what is not
- Conduct regular, extensive experimentation (A/B and MVT) to facilitate rapid learning & application of any insights
- Continually assess the current state of CRM & e-mail programs to identify new opportunities and build them into the strategic roadmap
- Stay in touch with new technologies that can help us evolve our data-driven strategies and personalized customer communications
- Monitor industry statistics and provide benchmarking where available
- Project manage the brief submission, content calendar, and creative processes
- Works with various areas of Marketing to develop and execute marketing campaign strategies that attract, nurture, and convert current and future customers
- Manage the execution of marketing campaign tasks such as campaign setup, scheduling, triggers, tracking, testing, and deployment
- Help scale automated marketing campaigns across channels with email marketing, nurturing efforts, ad targeting, and journey personalization
- Work closely with marketers to understand objectives, develop programs, and ensure executions and segmentation strategies meet those objectives
- Maintains expertise through research and industry monitoring to evaluate and apply the latest industry best practices
- Manages deliverability and send volume through ESP and sending APIs, and maintains relationships with marketing automation vendors
- Work with data analysts to provide reporting of marketing automation efforts and present campaign analysis to key stakeholders.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience as a power user of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or comparable platform)
- Demonstrated success executing marketing campaigns, including database management, list development, setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs, and reporting on campaign analytics
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is required; familiarity with SQL queries and APIs is a plus
- Desire to learn and grow within the marketing organization
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work cross-functionally
At Teachable, we are committed to providing fair and competitive pay (using market data to inform our pay bands), rewarding high performance, and ensuring all employees have the opportunity and ability to impact Teachable’s overall company value. Base salaries will be reviewed at regular intervals throughout the year, typically following performance review cycles currently conducted bi-annually or in conjunction with a promotion.
- This role is open to remote candidates in the U.S.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For this role, the base salary range is $80,000 - $90,000. Total compensation also includes a competitive benefits package and Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). A salary offer will be determined by a number of factors including experience, skill level, education, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all teammate pay and compensation programs regularly to ensure competitive and fair pay.
While Teachable maintains our NY office for local employees to use, we operate as a remote-first culture in order to give our employees added flexibility. In order to maintain connection and create a community beyond the screen, Teachable holds in-person events throughout the year, where employees and teams can come together for bonding, strategic alignment, goal-setting, and celebrations!
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.