Aura is on a mission to create a safer internet. In a world where our lives are increasingly online, Aura's category-defining suite of intelligent digital safety products help millions of customers protect themselves against digital threats, and that number is growing rapidly. This is an exciting phase at Aura, and our team of over 500 people worldwide is guided by a leadership slate that's successfully grown startups into multi-billion dollar organizations.
Come join us for the ride!
About the Role:
The Data Analyst position is central to leading business analytics process functions supporting global Aura Business Units. In addition to managing local analytics requirements, this role will partner with several business leaders providing value-adding analysis, proactive support to provide meaningful reporting and analysis, and KPIs to help guide the business.
Day to Day:
- Build a strong partnership with business stakeholders to provide operational/actionable insights to improve business KPIs with a focus on the growth of the business.
- Conduct revenue optimization & product early-life usage analysis to guide the growth & marketing team initiatives.
- Contribute to strategy formation on growth initiatives by providing meaningful insights and guidance.
- Partner with Product & Engineering teams to design tests (A/B, multivariate, etc.); track & measure the results, and analyze the results to quantify the impact on the business
- Manage the reporting process, delivery of results, and variance explanations
- Key project tracking and analysis; KPIs and other metrics tracked in a standardized format
- Proactively “connects the dots” across growth & product teams to drive alignment of strategy and tactics and inform prioritization decisions.
- Provide ad hoc reports as requested to support internal organizations (e.g., Lifetime Value analysis / Business Cases)
- Become an expert in translating stakeholder needs into specific analyses, metrics, or reports that yield actionable insights.
- Effectively communicate findings and data insights to your stakeholders with a point of view and desire to enable your teams to make a data-driven decision
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Economics.
- 2-3 years of professional working experience utilizing SQL and large datasets
- Exceptional analytical modeling and business problem-solving skills
- Ability to reduce complex operational subjects into understandable and actionable informational summaries and recommendations
- Ability to work independently while hitting tight deadlines and taking the initiative on multiple projects
- Ability to provide business analyses and system development/configuration deliverables related to process improvement
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and able to manage the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Technical aptitude for learning new tools, technologies, and methodologies
It would be great if you also had:
- An understanding of D2C marketing channels and optimization strategies
- Python, R, or tableau experience is a plus
- Experience with running AB testing is a plus
Aura is proud to be an equal employment workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, veteran status, or any protected category. Beyond equal employment opportunity, Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome.
Aura is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. If you need accessibility assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know.
Important privacy information for California job applicants can be found here.