LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA /INTERNSHIPS – WINTER/SPRING 2024 /UNPAID INTERNSHIP/ HYBRID
A FEW THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT OUR INTERNSHIPS:
All intern candidates must be currently enrolled with a minimum 3.0 GPA and eligible to receive academic credit or endorsement from an accredited learning institution
We recommend interns commit to a minimum of 16 hours per week remotely – they can do more but should plan to be working 4+ hours during each day they can commit
Interns must attend a mandatory 2-hour orientation on FRIDAY, JANUARY 19, 2024,
10:30AM PST – 12:30PM PST (IN FULL)
Interns must commit to attending a mandatory 2-hour weekly seminar program taught by different Studio71 executives to educate them on our business and industry – TUESDAYS, 12:00PM PST – 2:00PM PST (IN FULL)
Interns work in groups to create and launch a digital brand and have their work reviewed by peers and Company executives – FRIDAY, APRIL 12, 2024 11:00AM PST – 12:30PM PST.
***NOTE: Confirm you can attend either in-person or dial into Zoom every week from
12:00 Noon – 2:00 pm PST to attend a mandatory 2 hour Weekly Intern Seminar every Tuesday and in-office on Thursdays.
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios company headquartered in Los Angeles with International offices
in Berlin, New York, Toronto and London.
The Strategy and Business Development department at Studio71 is looking for a graphic design intern who can conceptualize and visualize the next best selling item for the Internet. Our department works closely with some of the biggest celebrities in digital entertainment across the world to create new and exciting businesses, products and merchandise. On an average day, you might design a T-shirt that sells out within the few hours, conceptualize sneakers that break our e-commerce platform, design social media branding for an upcoming influencer or create the storyboard for our next Kickstarter page.
• Believe that design is a behavior not a department
• Passionate about pop culture, fashion, and digital entertainment
• Want to help build a booming e-commerce platform
• Want to work in a thriving, nimble business environment, where meritocracy is valued above all
• You are adept at finding creative solutions to problems
• Are proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
• Understand the digital entertainment space and social media influencers
• Have strong work ethic and ability to learn quickly
• Detail-oriented with a great attitude
Before applying, be sure to meet the following criteria
• Please be sure to attach your portfolio or send a link for review.
Be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
• Must qualify for academic credit through the program, since it is an unpaid internship
• Be able to dedicate at least 16 hours to the internship and must maintain a regular schedule
• You must be located in Los Angeles for the duration of the program. We do not provide relocation assistance
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
Subscribe to Rise newsletter