LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA /IP – DISTRIBUTION /CONTRACT/ HYBRID
Studio71 is looking for a freelance audio and video editor/producer for new and ongoing podcast series. Individual will be responsible for recording, editing, mixing/finishing weekly and bi-weekly podcasts. Ideal candidate will have experience in audio editing -- for podcast, radio, etc -- as well as video editing experience. Candidate must be familiar with audio editing software Adobe Audition and video editing software Adobe Premiere Pro.
This role will be freelance, however, candidates need to be based in the Los Angeles area.
• Assist in all aspects of podcast recording, mixing, and editing. (Adobe Audition)
• Schedule and Publish podcasts as needed.
• Help create social assets for podcasts. (Audiograms, Instagram Posts, TikTok posts)
• Video editing, often multi-cam, to make a separate video cut of the podcast. (Adobe Premiere Pro)
• Record live podcasts in either Recording Studios or on Remote Recording Software. Maintain Schedule of Studio Use.
• Distribute ad copy as necessary.
• Vet ad reads to ensure requirements have been met.
• Basic data entry to track podcast performance.
• Experience in video editing (Premiere Pro), audio editing (Audition), Microsoft Outlook required. Photoshop experience a plus.
• Positive attitude, solution-oriented outlook, and collaborative approach to every project.
• Close attention to detail.
• Must be able to work independently when needed.
• Experience using a live camera switcher a plus.
Subscribe to Rise newsletter