New York, NY
VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned company was founded in 2009 by Gary Vaynerchuk, and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Mexico City, London, Amsterdam, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Tokyo, and Sydney. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Passionate about collaborating with creative minds to bring ideas to life, balancing quality, speed, volume and budget considerations
- Able to develop production solutions and strategies for a variety of projects and articulate to all parties in a clear, concise manner
- Team with creative, project management and client partnerships team to deliver a variety of content in a timely manner and within approved budget parameters
- Able to work independently to manage your own projects from start to finish
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlinesComfortable leading key client milestone meetings such as PreBid and PrePro meetings as well as managing the agency team on set during production
- Bring fresh talent and innovative production technology to every project to push the craft and creativity.
- Knowledge of photography, video, social platforms and experiential production
- Be as much of a friendly mentor as a proficient doer when working within our dynamic brand team structure
- Well versed in the financial side of production with the ability to negotiate bids, develop estimates, execute production contracts and process vendor payments in a timely, accurate manner
Experience / Knowledge Required:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in creative production. Bachelor's degree a plus
- A strong aptitude for time management, organization, and written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented with great creative problem solving skills
- A passion for storytelling, craft and the ability to tailor your skills to tell stories in a variety of genres as well as on a variety of platforms
- Able to work independently with limited supervision, and communicate up, down and laterally to all project stakeholders from concept to delivery
- Positive, enthusiastic approach with a passion for culture and the the creative process, even under tight timelines and within challenging budgets
- A strong understanding of industry best practices and the prevailing ad platforms, as well as be willing to learn and articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV
- Proficient in MAC OS, Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office (Adobe Suite a plus)
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Base Salary $85,000 - $112,500
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health and Wellness benefits