Come Innovate Motion with Us!
The best candidate for our production leader role will be able to motivate and develop the team around them and ensure the production process delivers high quality products in the most profitable manner by tracking and utilizing hourly, daily, and weekly metrics.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising operations within our climate-controlled facility.
- Organizing training and development within the production team.
- Ensuring compliance with safety and professional standards.
- Assisting in in the onboarding and training of new hires.
- Organizing, monitoring, and prioritizing tasks to meet production goals
- Working side by side with the production team on the production line.
- Maintaining communication between the production team and leadership.
- Set up and run new and existing part configurations.
- Organize and complete necessary paperwork including labor sheets, corrective actions sheets and quality reporting
- Motivate and engage the production team to create and maintain a desirable culture a professional atmosphere.
- Miscellaneous projects and duties as required.
- Ability to interpret drawings and process specifications.
- Ability to communicate complicated data and process.
- Good to great math skills to include addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication.
- The ability to motivate and lead a team to achieve established metrics
- The desire to influence and develop the team around you
Would be advantageous:
- Experience with medical device production
- Experience in manufacturing
- Previous production leadership experience
What we offer:
- A team focused on your growth and development. These candidates filling these positions are our next generation of production supervisors.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision insurance effective your first day on the team.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- 13 paid holidays
- 80 hours of PTO annually (prorated at hire
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.20 - $23.12 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vandalia, OH 45377: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: In person