At Seamless.AI, we are on a mission to 10X the user experience and engagement of our sales platform, making the journey from onboarding to increased usage and revenue expansion a breeze for all of our users. We are in search of an experienced Senior SaaS UX/UI Designer who thrives in crafting visually stunning, easy to use, highly intuitive user interfaces.
The Senior SaaS UX/UI Designer will be responsible for designing user experiences and platform interfaces, as well as positively impacting the design strategy for the Seamless.AI product portfolio. Effective and highly functional, yet beautiful design is critical for the success of the product, and this position will play a critical role in the expansion and maturation of Seamless.AI. This position will work closely with the product, design, engineering, and marketing teams (among others) and will have the opportunity for further career development within the position. This position will report directly to the VP of Product and work alongside other designers, developers and product team members.
- Lead the UX/UI design process from concept to execution, ensuring a seamless user experience across all stages of the product life cycle.
- Conduct / support user research, testing, and analysis to gather insights on user needs, behaviors, and expectations.
- Refine and optimize the onboarding experience to increase user setup, adoption and engagement
- Improve the design of our search engine and sales product portfolio to be intuitive and easy-to-use.
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to translate business goals into elegant, user-centric solutions.
- Develop and maintain a product design system and standards, ensuring consistency across all product interfaces.
- Review and analyze user and stakeholder feedback to iterate and evolve design solutions.
- Act as a design and user experience subject matter expert
- Design and present digital mock-ups and clickable prototypes (non-code) of UI / UX solutions
- Work closely with product team to solve complex product and workflow challenges using UI and UX design
- Analyze user onboarding, engagement and retention data to improve the overall product experiences.
- Research and implement best practices for SaaS product design into the Seamless.AI product
- Work collaboratively with other designers within the Seamless.AI team
- Conduct / support user research and testing to develop insights related to UX and/or UI design concepts
- Partner with developers to ensure designs are carried out to specifications
- Work iteratively through designs based on internal and external stakeholder feedback
- Support design and maintenance of a comprehensive design system that will be used as a framework for all product and application design
- Hold reviews and present work to cross-functional teams, providing explanations and reasoning behind design and workflow decisions
- Deliver work timely and in accordance with estimates
Skillset and Requirements:
- Proven experience solving complex UX/UI problems
- Experience using various design methodologies
- 5+ years in software design or digital product design
- 4+ years in SaaS across at least 2 distinct products or applications
- 5+ years experience working with digital design tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience with UX / UI tools and product analytics technologies
- Experience in designing information architecture and user experience for software products
- Experience working with digital prototyping tools, such as Figma, Invision, Adobe XD, etc.
- Experience designing mobile applications is a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills
- 2+ years experience working in a remote team environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Comfortable providing and receiving constructive feedback and making adjustments based on feedback
- Prior experience working with start-ups or early stage companies is preferred
- Proficiency in CSS UX/UI Design Principles
- Understanding of HTML and CSS capabilities as it relates to design
- Undergraduate in Design, Marketing, Business, or design certification, is strongly preferred
Check out what our employees think about working at Seamless: CLICK HERE
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work, LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups in 2020 and 2022, and Purpose Jobs 2023 Best Workplace Culture and Best Work-life balance. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.