StrongDM lives by a very simple principle: Put People First.
That means we do the right things by our colleagues, employees and customers. It also means developing products and solutions that improve the lives of our customers. Our commitment to People First is one of the reasons our year-over-year customer retention rate is an industry-leading 98%. Once a customer, forever a fan. That's our goal.
When you work at StrongDM, you work with people who care, technology that works, and customers who are obsessed with both the product and the support they receive.
If you ask any employee of StrongDM, you’ll find that our values truly are our guiding principles in everything we do–from how we make decisions to how we treat each other. That’s because these values represent the foundation for our culture and who we are as a company. It sounds cliche, we know. But trust us—we’re onto something good. G2 can confirm. ✔️
1. We embrace the mission
2. We pursue mastery
3. We are people first
4. We are smarter together
These are the values we seek to cultivate as an organization. They inform not just how we behave as individuals and teams, but also the unspoken traits of the candidates we hire and perspectives we take when helping and supporting customers. Speaking of candidates, we’re so glad you’re here! If this sounds like an environment you’d thrive in, read on.
What you’ll do…
- Run a MEDDPIC-oriented sales process to navigate customer stakeholders and create consensus for our best-in-class solution
- Create and execute on a territory plan within a designated list of accounts, focused on companies that fit our ICP
- Demonstrate a strong hunter mentality and focus on self-sourced opportunities to drive diverse pipeline generation
- Partner with internal resources (BDRs, SEs, CSM, Product and Leadership) to develop your territory and win deals
- Apply a strong focus on new customer acquisition plus the expansion of StrongDM in those accounts already in your territory
- Travel to customers and meet with customers both virtually and in-person (travel needed approx 50% of the time)
- Action-oriented and finds a way to win
- Ability to learn technical concepts and adapt quickly to change
- Organized, with strong time management skills and clear prioritization of work
- Has a growth mindset, always looking for ways to improve
- 7+ years of experience selling SaaS
- Experience selling to Enterprise level customers in a Security or Infrastructure environment desirable; knowledge of DevOps (i.e. Terraform, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines, etc. advantageous)
- Can navigate difficult/complex sales cycles
- Ability to multi-thread within an organization - a drive to win new logos and expand relationships in enterprises
- Humble and collaborative. We win and fail as a team!
- Reside in one of the following locations: MA, ME, NH, RI, or VT
- $300K-$350K OTE (50/50 split) + equity
- Company sponsored benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (free to employees and dependents)
- 401k, HSA, FSA, short / long-term disability coverage, life insurance
- 6 weeks of combined accrued vacation + sick time
- Volunteer days + standard holidays
- 24 weeks paid parental leave for everyone + 1 month transition time back + childcare stipend for first year
- Generous monthly and annual stipend for internet + home office
$300,000 - $350,000 a year