NEW YORK, NY /STUBHUB – PRODUCT MANAGEMENT /FULL-TIME/ HYBRID
Associate Product Manager – Customer Experience
The Customer Experience team is responsible for the end to end product allowing customers worldwide to have an exceptional buying or selling experience. The team delivers the core components of the service offering – a seamless payment, fulfilment and post booking experience for all customers. It sits at the forefront of fulfilling StubHub’s mission to become the go-to destination for accessing global live events.
Responsibilities – what you’ll do:
- Drive the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products, features, and/or tools
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of engineers and analysts to deliver against an ambitious roadmap that balances short-term optimization with long-term strategic investments
- Formulate clear, data-driven business cases, write feature specifications, manage project execution and sequencing – be able to communicate clearly and defend reasoning to stakeholders
- Solve problems by analyzing data and by implementing product driven and automation solutions
- Analyze metrics to inform the success of a product and develop action plans accordingly
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving, fast-paced environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Adopt experimental methodology, mindset and rigor to achieve objectives
- 1-3 years in product management or 2+ years in a quantitative or analytical role
- Record of using analytics to support decision-making
- Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to present to diverse non-technical audiences
- Experience with any procedural programming language (e.g: SQL) or the willingness to master one
- Bachelors' degree in STEM, Economics or close equivalent is strongly preferred
About Product at StubHub:
Product Management sits at the core of our business, constantly working to identify new product features and improvements that enhance the experience for our users and drive proﬁtable revenue streams for the company. You’ll work with an agile team with a business goal, rather than sitting within a centralized product group.
Our product team uses data to deﬁne feature requirements and speciﬁcations, working with talented developers and designers to guide ideas from conception to launch.
StubHub is the leading global marketplace for music, sports, and entertainment tickets.
Despite our rapid growth while revolutionizing a 100-billion-dollar industry, we maintain our start-up ethos and data-driven, collaborative culture. We believe that small, cross-functional teams can achieve extraordinary results. Fans from nearly every country in the world can find millions of tickets to their favorite events in the language, currency, and with the device of their choice.
We provide the widest possible choice of tickets to events around the world and help ticket sellers reach a global audience. StubHub has partnered with many of the world’s leading brands in sports and entertainment while helping fans access unforgettable experiences.
$100,000 - $160,000 a year
The anticipated gross salary range for this role is $100,000-$160,000 per year. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of StubHub’s total compensation and competitive benefits package, which includes equity, 401(k), paid time off, paid parental leave, and comprehensive health benefits.
StubHub is the world’s leading marketplace to buy and sell tickets to any live event, anywhere. Through StubHub in North America and viagogo, our international platform, we service customers in 195 countries in 33 languages and 49 available currencies. With more than 300 million tickets available annually on our platform to events around the world -- from sports to music, comedy to dance, festivals to theater -- StubHub offers the safest, most convenient way to buy or sell tickets to the most memorable live experiences. Come join our team for a front-row seat to the action.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Subscribe to Rise newsletter