NEW YORK, NEW YORK /MARKETING /FULL-TIME
What we're looking for
doola is seeking a creative, driven, and organized individual to be the written voice of our company (in the most literal sense). This all-star will be trusted and empowered to write entertaining, compelling, and engaging content through our different verticals (LLCs, C Corps, and DAO LLCs) and social media platforms.
Your primary focus will be handling content writing for our blog to continue accelerating our SEO to the next level, you'll also have a direct hand on content projects across various formats, including but not limited to social, audio, interactive digital, video, events and more!
We're looking for a wordsmith in the most literal sense of the word.
This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact and help us find our true "content-market fit." For the right candidate, with an expert command of the English language and use of voice, the sky's the limit.
What you will do
- Produce written content and work with the creative team to create content that supports brand campaigns and key initiatives
- Be the hands-on manager of our content, creating campaigns, driving leads, and delivering performance across blogs, e-books, and more.
- Deeply analyze our content funnels to increase growth.
- Determine the best social media channels for distributing our content actively iterating to drive impact.
- Drive organic content forward as a testing ground for marketing opportunities
- Brief and maintain the written content calendar and schedule daily written content across doola's organic social media channels with the help of our marketing manager.
- Undergo social listening to identify opportunities for organic content and the brand at large
- Contribute writing to other facets of doola's business (press releases, investor updates, website, social media content across the board, and more!)
Who you are
- The ideal candidate has 3 or more years of experience in creative writing, copywriting and/or content/marketing.
- You’re content and written expert. The pen is your sword, and you are a wordsmith in the truest sense of the word.
- You have an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and project manage your own work and time.
- You get excited about thinking outside of the box and finding ways to creatively engage with social audiences
- Attitude, hunger, and skills: you have a solid understanding of content and growth in the context of a startup and can move fast. You don't just identify problems; you propose solutions and implement them quickly.
- For you, problem-solving starts with a clear and accurate understanding of the context. You can decompose tricky problems and work towards a clean solution yourself or with teammates. You're comfortable asking for help when you get stuck.
- You communicate nuanced ideas clearly, whether you're explaining technical decisions in writing or brainstorming in real-time. In disagreements, you engage thoughtfully with other perspectives and compromise when needed.
- You understand when work is better, together. You enjoy collaborating cross-functionally to accomplish shared goals, and you care about learning, growing, and helping others to do the same.
- Bonus Points: You are a content writer/creator yourself!
Compensation and benefits
- Health insurance
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefit
- Free food and snacks
- Annual company retreat
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
doola is building the OS for the next generation of online businesses. Formation. Legal Docs. EIN. US Address. Bank Account. Payments. Taxes. Website. US Phone Number. $1000s in Software Perks. And More. We handle the operational details. You grow your business. From start to six figures+ in revenue, we're with our companies for the long term.
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human entrepreneurship and democratize access to wealth creation by empowering anyone in the world to turn their dream idea into their dream US business.
We're seeing some exciting growth right now. Our product resonates strongly with customers worldwide, and we have worked with entrepreneurs on every continent (except Antarctica, yet!). We're backed by some of the top investors in the world, including Nexus Venture Partners, Harvard Management Company, Y Combinator, and HustleFund, and you'll be an early member of our rapidly growing company. We know we're only scratching the surface of what's possible in terms of the value we know we can provide.
Our customers come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at doola.
doola is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. doola considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. doola is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for talented individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.