WHOOP is a technology-driven fitness and wellness company, revolutionizing the way people understand and optimize their performance, recovery, and sleep. Our mission is to unlock human potential by providing actionable data insights and personalized recommendations to improve the overall health and well-being of our users.
WHOOP is looking for a diligent and enthusiastic intern to work within the Office of the CEO, supporting the daily operations of the executive office. In this role, the intern will support the Chief of Staff, Deputy Chief of Staff, and Executive Assistant, working on a range of initiatives for the company. The intern will help support the preparation of daily briefing materials for the CEO and will conduct research on key projects impacting the company.
- Prepare briefing materials for the CEO’s external and internal meetings
- Help organize deliveries, print materials, and support other administrative tasks for the Office of the CEO
- Develop and incubate new systems to improve operational efficiency of the Office of the CEO
- Assist with office relocation logistics, including supporting the Office Facilities team
- Support events organized and led by the Office of the CEO, including companies all-hands get-togethers, VIP visits, and more
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with a diverse team.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable, with the ability to prioritize tasks and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to embrace a “no task no big, no task too small” attitude.
- Basic knowledge of office software, including Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Ability to uphold the highest standard of discretion - the Office of the CEO handles sensitive and confidential matters, and we take protecting this information very seriously
- Interest in working in-person - this is not a hybrid role, and the successful candidate must be willing to work out of Boston HQ five days per week
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.