Intradiem’s intelligent automation solution for customer service teams is reinventing customer service for everyone.
Who We Are
Intradiem is a technology company on a mission to reinvent customer service through automation.
What We Do
We develop innovative, AI-powered Intelligent Automation solutions for contact center and back-office teams. Our solutions currently support hundreds of thousands of customer service agents for brand-name organizations, powering hundreds of millions of automated actions saving customers tens of millions each year.
How We Work
We take a “problem-out” approach, asking customers to help us understand their business problems, exploring potential solutions together, incorporating their feedback, and releasing solutions that solve those problems.
We take a “people-first” approach, treating employees, customers and each other with the dignity and respect we all deserve. Intradiem employees enjoy a family-first culture, transparent leadership, and unfettered growth opportunities.
We believe in service, encouraging our employees to contribute time and energy to causes that help improve the people and communities in which they live and work. We are guided by three core values:
- Servant’s Heart—caring enough about other people to understand what their problems are and placing the needs of colleagues, customers, and others over personal objectives.
- Craftsman’s Attitude—taking pride in the work we do and creating solutions that really solve the problem at hand (and trying again if the first attempt doesn’t do the trick).
- Revolutionary Spirit—leaving the world a better place than it was when we found it, and doing things we would be proud to brag about to our grandchildren.
What Need Can You Fill? Saturday - Wednesday 7AM - 4PM EST
The Technical Support Engineer will provide software and system support for customers. This role will also necessitate the appropriate research to be conducted to resolve problems and issues, in conjunction with Software environments. The Technical Support Engineer will be interfacing with customers and act as a point of escalation for the Technical Support Analyst(s).
What Will You Be Doing?
- Incident Management:
- Proactively communicate and document issue status to internal teams and customers.
- Track and manage issues using standard tools such as Salesforce and Jira.
- Prioritize issues of varying severity and effectively manage the resolution or escalation of all issues within accepted service levels.
- Knowledge Management :
- Apply technical expertise, product knowledge, and problem-solving skills to diagnose and resolve customer reported problems
- Partner with Technical Operations, Success Management, and Implementation teams to escalate and resolve cases that have significant business impact to the customer and/or Intradiem.
- Exercise sound professional judgement in analysis of customer issues in order to provide timely resolution.
- Communication :
- Provide excellent customer support while troubleshooting technical issues via phone, web-based tools and email.
- Conduct all business in accordance with Intradiem policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned.
What Will You Need To Succeed?
- Strong systems administration experience in Windows operating systems.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills within a technical environment.
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to convey information clearly and concisely in both written and oral form.
- Must be customer-focused and service-oriented with the ability to thrive in a team environment.
- A sense of urgency to serve and contribute to customer success.
- Ability to collaborate with team members and others within Intradiem to resolve support issues.
- Capability to empathize and adapt to new and different situations by reading the behavior of customers.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in a technical product support, development, or in a troubleshooting capacity.
- 3+ years of experience in the following areas:
- SAAS support
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Creating SQL Queries
- Experience with troubleshooting tools like Fiddler, Wireshark, Debugview, or Process Monitor.
- Experience with Call Center software or Workforce Management.
- Salesforce or other comparable CRM experience.
Candidates for positions with Intradiem must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of identity and employment eligibility will be required during onboarding.
Intradiem is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.