Senior Channel Sales Manager
Who we are
Jellyvision ALEX®, is on a mission to improve lives by helping people choose and use their benefits. We are raising the bar—for benefits and the employee experience (for our employees and those of the customers we serve) – by scaling personalization, compassion and an earnest intent to be helpful in all that we do.
Jellyvision people are a group of creative problem solvers who use good judgment, give each other honest feedback, engage in real debate, and snack frequently. We are curious, hungry, and humble—because we know this is how we’ll continue to make an impact. We’re kind, biased towards action, and sweat the details to create great experiences for those we serve.
We are an inclusive, human-first workplace. Respect and trust for each other are foundational, and our equitable total rewards offerings support the lives and holistic well-being of our unique people. At Jellyvision, expect career experiences that challenge you, empower you to have a direct impact on our mission, and enable you to learn, try, and do while having fun along the way.
What you’ll do
Expansion of Business: You’ll maintain and grow a book of business within our existing broker partners, and prospect for new partners. You’ll be responsible for developing a plan to upsell additional Jellyvision products to your patch as well as finding new offices, producers, and account executives within your patch for net new cases. You’ll have a ton of influence on that process, and we’ll be eager for your feedback at every stage.
Channel Understanding: Get to know brokers’ problems, pain, priorities and goals. Share that knowledge with our product, sales and service teams to help guide Jellyvision towards being even more helpful. You’ll help us help brokers who are looking for innovative solutions to reduce employee confusion.
How you’ll do it
Prospect for new business and maintain existing customers
- Serve as the main point of contact for your assigned patch of broker account teams. You’ll oversee a block of renewal business as well as driving net new sales through your assigned partnerships. As a Senior CSM, you’ll take ownership of your partners at the highest level, conducting quarterly business reviews, providing annual reporting, and being the point of escalation both within Jellyvision and with your partners.
- Work with the producers, account executives, and account managers to develop and launch the Jellyvision footprint within their book of business to increase our total business with each partner.
- Design and execute a strategy to travel to your partner offices and conferences. Up to 50% travel
Become the expert on your partners
- As you get to know your partners, you’ll be able to provide your manager with reports on the overall health of the offices in your patch to help the channel team facilitate business reviews with the leadership teams of our national partners.
- Work closely with our marketing team to develop partner specific materials that help your partners do their jobs better and drive more opportunities.
Experience & skills you’ll need
5+ years of experience. Bonus if you're a salesperson at a brokerage firm or insurance carrier already.
While we’re big believers that the right “DNA” and cultural fit are what makes for a successful hire, we’ll take an early shine to candidates with the following background, skills, and experience.
- End to end success. You have a proven track record of prospecting for business, but you’ve also managed a book of business before and have experience with creating, communicating and executing a strategic vision from prospecting to partnership management.
- Organization and time management: You can stay on top of a million tasks directly in front of you, while also keeping your eye on the big picture.
- Relationship building: You build authentic, trusting relationships both internally and externally with a focus on the long-term good over a short-term gain.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: You are confident, driven, charismatic, fearless, humble, and able to tailor your delivery to a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to play well with others: You’re delightful in collaborative situations and eager to work with other internal sales teams, marketing, legal, and product folks.
- Location: Remote
- Starting Salary: $92,144 - $112,620
- Additional Compensation: This role is commission eligible
What Jellyvision will give you
- Check out our benefits here!
Equal Opportunity verbiage
Jellyvision is committed to continuous evolution and to fostering a more diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is welcomed, valued, and respected. It doesn’t matter your race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, or country of origin...we just want amazing people who are willing to grow along with us.