At Udemy, we're on a mission to improve lives through the power of learning. We're a leading global learning company and one of the world's largest education platforms, with more than 59 million learners. Our goal is to provide flexible, effective skill development to empower organizations and individuals. Talented people are everywhere, and the right opportunity can be hard to come by. That's why we're focused on revolutionizing learning, using our skills and expertise to help others develop theirs and reach their full potential. Individually, we bring our unique perspective to reimagine the way we share knowledge. Together, we can improve lives by making learning more accessible for our learners, our instructors, and businesses around the world.
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with global offices in Australia, India, Ireland, Türkiye, and the US. Learn more on our company page.
You're a connector who puts people first and values the lasting partnerships you'll build. You're an active listener who cares about the stories people share and are energized by communication and collaboration. You love learning new things and are known for bringing innovative perspectives and questions to the table. You're deadline and results-driven, passionate about creating new processes, systems, and best practices that help your internal partners do their best work
Udemy is seeking a Netsuite Financials Administrator and Developer as part of the Business Systems team. You will participate in project work and support to scale the Financial Systems team to support our explosive business growth. An ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of Netsuite, financial processes (record to report, procure to pay, and order to cash), and have exceptional analytical, communication, and problem solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels or organizations, including executive leadership. In this role, you will interact frequently with senior management and must become a trusted thought-leader to our extended business partners.
- Lead projects to scale the Netsuite financial application processes including integrations between NetSuite, Zip, Salesforce, Navan, Adaptive, FloQast, and Taxamo.
- Perform administrator tasks for NetSuite, develop automations with NetSuite workflow, and debug custom programs written in SuiteScript 2.0
- Create efficiencies across Finance & Accounting operations via evaluating processes, recommending improvements, and identifying new opportunities.
- Drive continuous improvement of the business process in the Record to Report, Order to Cash and/or Procure to Pay domains.
- Gather and formalize business requirements, prepare design documents and create detailed test plans for enhancements and projects.
- Collaborate with our business partners to create and maintain a business applications delivery roadmap that includes scope, priority and business benefits.
- 5+ years of IT experience in complete software development life cycle process including planning, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- 5+ years leading projects in Netsuite with strong knowledge of Netsuite Dashboards, Saved Searches, Suite flow, and Suite Script.
- Hands on Netsuite experience in at least one of the following areas: Record to report, Procure to Pay, and Quote to Cash.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with a fast-paced and agile team focused on strong execution.
We understand that not everyone will match each of the above qualifications. However, we also realize that everyone has unique experiences that can add value to our company. Even if you think your background might not perfectly align, we'd love to hear from you!
We aspire to be as vibrant and dynamic as the communities we serve, as inquisitive as those who use our platform, and as revolutionary as the future we strive to open for everyone. Here are some of the things we love about life at Udemy:
- We're invested in creating an inclusive environment that welcomes a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. From creating employee resource groups, ensuring we're a Fair Pay Workplace, and building a flexible work culture, our belonging, equity, diversity, and inclusion (BEDI) initiatives always put our people first. We want you to be able to bring your authentic self to work because when we all do, we're better for it.
- Learning is what we do – inside and out. Our Learning & Development team is second to none, helping ensure your journey is one of continuous progression. You'll also have unlimited access to Udemy courses, monthly UDays (meeting-free professional development days), and a generous annual professional development stipend.
- Our reason to exist is to revolutionize learning – that calls for taking risks and learning from failures. Whether it's our hackathons (a company-wide effort to envision new possibilities for our product) or sharing our prototypes, we see experimentation as a crucial step on the path to success.
- We're committed to creating world-class employee experiences and are proud of the recognition of this by Great Place to Work. Learn more about our certification here and find out what it's like to work at Udemy on our blog.
Of course, the best thing about being part of Udemy is knowing your work makes a difference for people and organizations around the world. You've got the skills; why not use them to help others develop theirs?
At Udemy, we value diversity and inclusion and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition, or disability. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Our benefits package at Udemy "starts with U" and is grounded in mission-driven benefits that intentionally align with our core values. Here's a sneak peek at just a few highlighted benefits if you're a full-time Udemate based in the United States:
- Core Benefits: Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, and disability coverage
- HSA/FSA/Commuter: Pre-tax savings/spending plans, including HSA employer contributions
- Transgender Benefits: Expanded medical coverage for gender-affirming care
- Parental Benefits: Financial assistance for fertility (including egg-freezing), adoption, and surrogacy expenses; twelve weeks of paid family bonding for birth, surrogacy, adoption, and foster placement (plus up to six to ten weeks of paid disability leave for birthing parents) as well as a two-week "ease-back" program that enables parents to return part-time at full pay
- Whole U: Fully paid memberships for meditation/mindfulness, therapy/coaching visits, financial planning, fertility and family building, maternity and newborn care, parenting and pediatrics, menopause care, breastmilk shipping, and caregiving support
- Learning: Free access to Udemy and Udemy Business plus a yearly stipend to spend on professional development
- Retirement: Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) plan with an employer contribution
- Charitable Giving: Corporate charitable match for eligible nonprofits and charities
- Vacation: Flexible vacation for salaried Udemates and fifteen days per year for hourly
- Holidays: Twelve paid holidays throughout the year
Would you like to learn more about Udemy? Here are a few resources:
How Udemy Started [video]
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado. (COLORADO ONLY POSTINGS)
Information regarding data privacy is available within the Udemy Careers Privacy Notice.
At Udemy, we strive to be transparent around compensation. Actual compensation for this role is based on several factors, including but not limited to job-related skills, qualifications, experience, and specific work location due to differences in the cost of labor. In addition to a base salary, this role is also eligible for benefits and equity.
Hiring Compensation Range