Peerspace is looking for a versatile, creative, and scrappy intern who loves social media and creative communities to join our Marketing team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn the inner workings of a startup, including content creation, community management and social media marketing. You will use your passion for social media strategy and your analytical, creative mind to help grow Peerspace’s social presence across multiple platforms.
● Uncover trends and potential partners by searching hashtags, brands, and other influencers through social platforms
● Assist in sourcing and cataloging of on-brand UGC to feature across social channels
● Develop new and creative ways to generate buzz and increase social following
● Maintain and grow social media community
● Provide reporting and analysis of social media initiatives
● Assist with other special projects as needed
● Social media obsessed and very familiar with content creators (plan to submit your own Instagram and/or TikTok profile with your application!)
● Past experience with social media strategy, and design savvy a plus
● Past experience with social monitoring tools (ex: Sprout, Brand24) a plus, and interest in learning new software platforms is a must
● A self-starter who thrives in a collaborative team environment
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
The hourly range for this role is $20/hr.
Peerspace is a platform that makes planning gatherings - starting with finding the perfect space - simple. Founded in 2014, Peerspace is a remote first company that maintains a strong company culture by gathering frequently in Peerspace locations. Our team members are currently located in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and many other cities around the globe. The company’s investors include Google Ventures and Foundation Capital.
At Peerspace, we're dedicated to creating a team that's diverse, equitable and inclusive. Our workplace is a space where all team members are enabled to blaze their own trail, make things happen, and be recognized for taking pride in their work. We believe bringing together people from different backgrounds and identities makes us stronger and better serves the Peerspace community. We'd especially like to encourage applicants from different backgrounds, locations, and experiences.
This is a fully remote paid internship for 10 hours per week. You will be expected to work two 5-hour days per week during normal business hours. We are looking for candidates who can begin as soon as possible.
Subscribe to Rise newsletter