Want to help us, help others? We’re hiring!
GoFundMe is a global community of over 100 million people with the common purpose of helping one another. Our mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support causes—for themselves, each other, and their communities. In 2022, GoFundMe joined together with Classy, a leading nonprofit fundraising software company that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Together, GoFundMe and Classy have empowered people and organizations to raise more than $25 billion since 2010. Our vision is to become the most helpful place in the world.
Join us! GoFundMe is seeking a Staff Product Manager - Pricing who believes in the impact of GoFundMe and is passionate about our mission to help people help others. This role will bring data insights and optimizations directly into our product experience. Our PMs are responsible for setting the vision and strategy and owning the roadmap and execution on the plans that are developed. We value grit, positive impatience, and behaviors that earn trust with internal partners and customers alike. We know that a broad range of perspectives and a diverse group of backgrounds and experiences, help us build the best possible product.
- Data-driven decision-making: Leverage various testing methodologies, insights from determined analysis, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive product decisions.
- Customer Focus: Be the advocate for our customers and understand the needs of our community to build delightful experiences.
- Collaboration: Work cross-functionally with ML, data, engineering, design, security, legal, and other teams to build out an amazing product.
- Communication: Articulate the problem you’re solving, the vision you are going after, write crisp and clear requirements and communicate the challenges and constraints to senior management and various stakeholders.
- Product Ownership: Lead product vision, strategy, development, and successful execution of new product initiatives and features.
- Intuition & Judgement: Break down sophisticated challenges into a clear sequence of actions, make trade-off decisions while balancing the nuances of implementation details and time-to-market needs, and get on board cross-functional teams.
- Have a proven record for building, launching and scaling data products.
- Have 6+ years of product management experience.
- Proven ability to partner with designers, engineers, data analysts and other cross-functional partners. Prior experience on heavy data science / ML initiatives is an advantage.
- Comfort and confidence writing queries, analyzing data, and presenting findings in a clear and rapid fashion.
- Strong communicator with the ability to bring people together to define a common vision and plan for action.
- Humility and willingness to dissect your decisions made, to constantly iterate towards the best version of your product-self.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Why you’ll love it here...
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: impatient to be great, find a way, earn trust every day, fueled by purpose
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
The total annual salary for this full-time position is $160,000 - $215,000 + equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.
Learn more about GoFundMe:
GoFundMe 2022 | Year in Help
We Support Justice + Equality