We create ambitious games in a quietly awesome culture.
That simple statement is at the heart of what we do here at Possibility Space. Founded by a diverse and experienced team of game and media industry veterans, we are built from the ground up as a distributed studio, allowing developers to live and work where they are happiest. We strive to create an environment where we can do our best work regardless of what we look like, who we love, or how we identify.
As Executive Producer, you'll work directly with our President of Studios and high performing team to drive product and production level decision making and execution. This role will lead a team of producers and collaborate closely with discipline heads and subject matter experts to ensure the delivery of a joyful, compelling and novel AAA project to players on time and on budget and support the happiness and fulfillment of our high performing team.
Core Responsibilities & Objectives
- Work closely with our President of Studios and Project Discipline Directors to create and refine processes and project planning methods that allow the development team to produce ambitious work within constraints.
- Ensure the growth, development and joy of a team of producers of all experience levels.
- Establish and maintain scope & capacity for cross-disciplined team efforts via sprint planning and dependency tracking.
- Work closely with the Prytania Media business team and our President of Studios to ensure alignment to project pillars and quality standards across the project.
Core Traits (Skills, Knowledge, Experience)
- Strong understanding of the game development cycle from pre-production to release & live operations.
- Experience delivering multiple complex AAA game projects.
- Previous experience working with major publishers throughout the production and launch process. This includes testing, User Research, stakeholder updates and managing executive and c-level meetings.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Extremely strong team leadership and development skills and a proven track record of growing and developing teams in a safe environment.
- Experience supporting a live, service-based game.
- Technical knowledge sufficient to engage with engineers and technical artists. Ability to participate in balancing technical requirements with product vision and schedule.
- Experience implementing and managing agile methodologies.
- Close vision to monitors and screens, consistently working on computer equipment such as keyboards and monitors, long periods of sitting
- Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Possibility Space is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition(s), national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances, or common human decency.