Key Accounts Director
We are excited to bring on a new Account Director to build launch plans and strategies inside points of distribution in Key Accounts in North America This role will be responsible for successfully managing Sephora North America, Sephora at Kohls, Nordstrom, QVC businesses and partnering with these key points of distribution to build brand passion and awareness while driving retail sales growth and net shipments.
We are looking for someone who is excited to be a part of building a rapidly growing brand, and helping to lead our channel strategy through to day to day execution. This role is on the Sales Team, reporting directly to the VP of Sales and is fully remote.
- Best in Class Omni Channel Management:
- Integral in continuing to build momentum in strong retail development and expansion strategy, including negotiating and planning with VP of Sales, how best to partner, optimize key levers, and competitive trade offs within channels
- Own omni-channel retailer specific market plans, developing and executing innovative and best in class retail strategy, equipped to drive strong comp revenue and profitability to fuel rapid growth, achieving aggressive sales goals while expanding market share
- Sales and budget planning/ forecasting and promotional strategy
- Space and location strategy and execution including merchandising, retail marketing, and assortment planning
- Channel specific retail activations including EDU and Event initiatives
- Successfully manage retail partnerships, fostering excellent working relationships with all members of merchant teams
- Responsible for channel marketing calendars and market decks in collaboration with the VP of Sales and Brand/ Trade Marketing
- Oversee channel product assortments maximizing productivity, mix, and merchandising presentation, including partnering with Retail Marketing/Visual Merchandising on merchandising and planogram strategy accordance with brand ethos and standards
- Support development and execution of a seamless omni-store strategy, partnering with our field and sell thru teams across events, visual merchandising, and inventory needs.
- Responsible for driving innovation focused on optimizing current programs, and building/ testing new programs and opportunities
- Strong cross-functional collaboration across Sales, Marketing, Field Team, Finance, Operations, and Education to drive growth
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to mentor cross functionally
- Ability to travel as needed (~20%)
- 10+ years of industry experience and 5+ years of Account Management sales experience in beauty withinSephora required
- Growth mindset that translates into a passion for the retail experience in a fun, fresh way
- Impeccable project management, communication and presentation skills
- Analytical capabilities and Excel skills
- Passion for beauty, skincare, health & wellness!
About TULA Skincare
TULA is a leader in clinically proven, probiotic extract-powered skincare. Founder Dr. Roshini Raj has studied the power of probiotics in both beauty & wellness for more than 20 years after graduating from Harvard and New York University. Dr. Raj had a lightbulb moment after seeing the life-changing impact probiotics in natural diet & supplements had on her patients’ internal health: Not only were they feeling better, but their skin seemed to be glowing. In 2014, she launched TULA—meaning “balance” in Sanskrit—by applying the science from her medical knowledge to skincare with the goal of restoring her patients' confidence. TULA’s products feature the brand’s proprietary S6Pro Complex, a patent-pending blend of three probiotic extracts and prebiotics that help maintain skin balance, calm the look of irritation, plus nourish and strengthen the skin barrier. See the difference TULA can make for skin so healthy it glows™. For more information and the latest news on TULA Skincare, visit www.tula.com.