Title: Sales Manager, Social Media Sales
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Remote USA
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager, Social Media Sales to join our team to take on a range of responsibilities, including regular interaction with our key clients to educate them on our social offering as well as build cohesive proposals to take out to market. This individual will have in-depth knowledge and understanding of the social media landscape as well as a solid understanding of social media spending and budgets. They must also be an excellent communicator with strategic client support skills who can quickly navigate any situation to achieve desirable mutual outcomes. Ultimately, the Sales Manager will work with leaders across our sales team and ancillary functions internally to ensure our organization hits our sales and revenue goals. This position will report to the Head of/Vice President of Sales, Creator Network.
The Arena Group’s expected annualized base salary range for this position is currently $75,000 - $95,000. Actual salaries will vary based on multiple factors including, but not limited to commission structure, location, education, experience and other factors permitted by law. The listed salary range is but one component of The Arena Group’s total compensation and benefits available to its employees.
Please note: due to the volume of applications we receive, only applicants selected for consideration will be contacted.
What You’ll DO:
- Manage and Grow the social sales’ advertising revenue while leveraging Sports Illustrated & Mens Journal, Parade for cross platform media solutions where suitable.
- Source new and existing partnerships with social media buyers as well as client direct relationships to leverage TAG’s social media offering and placement
- Work with sales & corporate teams to ideate, create and close deals in addition to direct sales responsibility
- Liaise with creator team and sales to help maximize offering in marketplace
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals, while establishing and maintaining a strong pipeline.
- Maintain sales operations
- Monitor the market and competitor entities and activities
- Developing and overseeing competitive landscape deep-dives so we’re up to stay present with packaged proposals
- Provide detailed sales forecasting
- Review client activity, anticipate client needs and improve client education and satisfaction
What You’ll BRING:
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape across TikTok, IG, Twitch, etc…
- Strong understanding of social media spending, where brands are spending and the responsible stakeholders
- Proven track record of driving meaningful performance and revenue growth for a like minded media company with experience as a Sales Manager or similar role
- A self starter who is passionate and motivated on opportunities to source new business and influence the development of a marque brand.
- A positive attitude and ability to work effectively cross functionally across other SME’s, ad ops, account management, leadership
- Up-to-date with latest social media trends, personalities, creators and digital technologies
- Strong presentation skills and emphasis on storytelling regarding all TAG’s brands
- Great strategic planning, organizational and creative thinking skills
Benefits At A Glance:
- Medical, Dental and, Vision Coverage
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K), with company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Reimbursement for business cell phone use per company policy
- Employee Stock Option Plan (Publicly Traded Company - AREN)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 12 Paid Holidays
The Arena Group (NYSE American: AREN) is an innovative technology platform and media company with a proven cutting-edge playbook that transforms media brands. Our unified technology platform empowers creators and publishers with tools to publish and monetize their content, while also leveraging quality journalism of anchor brands like Sports Illustrated, TheStreet, Parade, Men’s Journal, and HubPages to build their businesses. The company aggregates content across a diverse portfolio of over 265 brands, reaching over 100 million users monthly. Visit us at thearenagroup.net and discover how we are revolutionizing the world of digital media.
The Arena Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.