Intradiem’s intelligent automation solution for customer service teams is reinventing customer service for everyone.
Who We Are
Intradiem is a technology company on a mission to reinvent customer service through automation.
What We Do
We develop innovative, AI-powered Intelligent Automation solutions for contact center and back-office teams. Our solutions currently support hundreds of thousands of customer service agents for brand-name organizations, powering hundreds of millions of automated actions saving customers tens of millions each year.
How We Work
We take a “problem-out” approach, asking customers to help us understand their business problems, exploring potential solutions together, incorporating their feedback, and releasing solutions that solve those problems.
We take a “people-first” approach, treating employees, customers and each other with the dignity and respect we all deserve. Intradiem employees enjoy a family-first culture, transparent leadership, and unfettered growth opportunities.
We believe in service, encouraging our employees to contribute time and energy to causes that help improve the people and communities in which they live and work. We are guided by three core values:
- Servant’s Heart—caring enough about other people to understand what their problems are and placing the needs of colleagues, customers, and others over personal objectives.
- Craftsman’s Attitude—taking pride in the work we do and creating solutions that really solve the problem at hand (and trying again if the first attempt doesn’t do the trick).
- Revolutionary Spirit—leaving the world a better place than it was when we found it, and doing things we would be proud to brag about to our grandchildren.
Job Title: AI/Machine Learning Development Intern
The AI/Machine Learning Intern is responsible for the implementation and design of software subsystems and algorithms for the Machine Learning initiative. This is an individual contributor role working under broad guidance to develop software implementations in a manner that is consistent with Intradiem design and coding practices.
- Work with other team members to develop mission critical code, algorithms and supporting documents for the AI/ML initiative.
- Review algorithms for accuracy, performance, and appropriateness.
- Work with subject matter experts to learn the tools and techniques used to develop and deliver quality AI software.
- Where necessary, troubleshoot and correct field issues in concert with other functional teams identifying root cause and corrective action.
- Conduct all business in accordance with Intradiem’s development and security policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Requires an educational background in AI/ML or the desire to study this field in depth.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
- Have a solid grasp of coding technologies such as Java, C++, Python, R etc.
- Interest in AI/ML technologies such as
- Genetic Algorithms
- Quantitative Methods
- Linear Programming
- Non-Linear Programming
- Time Series Decomposition/Analysis
- Ontology Modeling
- Graph Theory
- Interest in cloud-related technologies such as:
- Ability/desire to research and understand the latest tools and technologies in the AI/ML space.
- Experience with Java, Spring Framework (including Spring Boot), and Java-oriented middleware technologies is desirable.
Candidates for positions with Intradiem must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of identity and employment eligibility will be required during onboarding.
Intradiem is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.