About Our Team
We are a small and productive team, looking for an experienced and self-motivated Marketing Manager to help us continue to build the B2B side of Beautiful.ai. If you are passionate about B2B growth, event organization, and are eager to take our company to new heights, this role is perfect for you!
Please Note: While this role is fully remote, it will require working within a PST timezone expectation. Candidates residing in PST and MST time zones will be strongly preferred for this role.
What you will do
- Devise comprehensive B2B marketing strategies aligned with the company's overall objectives and target market segments.
- Develop and implement effective lead generation programs, including content marketing, webinars, events, and social media to capture and convert qualified leads.
- Oversee the creation and distribution of B2B marketing content, including whitepapers, case studies, blogs, videos, and other collateral.
- Explore and evaluate conference and event sponsorship opportunities to expand reach.
- Work with the Public Relations team on evergreen and launch-related campaigns, driving these projects forward and providing necessary support.
- Equip the Sales Team with marketing materials and resources for effective prospect engagement and deal closure.
- Monitor and analyze key marketing metrics, presenting regular reports on campaign performance, lead generation, conversion rates, and other relevant KPIs.
- Conduct department reporting and analysis to monitor marketing performance and track key metrics.
- Manage 3rd party review sites to maintain a positive brand reputation.
- Provide expertise and support for landing page tests, audit items, and the rollout of new messaging.
- Ensure consistent messaging across all touch points within marketing and other departments.
- 5+ years proven experience in B2B marketing.
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing strategies, lead generation, and sales funnel optimization.
- Proficiency in using marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and analytics tools.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills for compelling content creation.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Creative thinker with fresh ideas and innovative approaches to marketing initiatives.
- Adaptability and willingness to stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Previous event sponsorship and process management.
- Open vacation policy and a fully remote work policy
- 100% Medical/Dental/Vision insurance covered for the employee / 60%-65% covered for dependents
- Comprehensive 401K program
- FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Competitive Equity with a 4 year vesting schedule
- Life / AD&D and Disability Coverage
- Parental leave for birthing or non-birthing parents - specific to each state / 60% coverage under company secondary insurance for birthing parent
We are happy to share our set the target salary range for the seniority level outlined in all of our job descriptions. Candidates should keep in mind that the final offer will depend on multiple factors such as: your valuable experience and expertise, geographic location, overall compensation, and prevailing market rates.
Remote - USA Pay Range
Beautiful.ai is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law