Remote (United States)
#KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals -- and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too -- by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It’s our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
The Senior Manager, Integrated Media will contribute to Nutrafol’s acquisition growth by creating, innovating, and guiding ATL (above-the-line) media strategy & planning process. This person will manage three (3) Senior Associates (Brand Partnerships - Affiliate, Programmatic, Offline Media - TV and Audio), as well as their respective agencies.
The ideal candidate will be results-oriented, passionate about media, and equally comfortable driving campaign strategy and diving into tactical execution and optimization. This person will be accountable for delivery of planned media and campaign goals, and can analyze results for actionable insights. This role sits within a quickly-changing, active and entrepreneurial team and will have a high degree of ownership within the overall customer acquisition strategy. This role will report directly to the Senior Director, Performance Marketing.
- Oversee paid media channels, including TV/OTT, direct-to-publisher, affiliate, audio (podcast, radio), OOH, YouTube, and programmatic
- Articulating media strategies that grow the business, understand how the channels are impacting overall business and design future strategy based on the learnings
- Oversee the day-to-day implementation, management, optimization, and performance of campaign activities
- Develop and execute against learning objectives to drive continuous performance improvements through testing and analysis
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams like Brand Marketing and Analytics to maintain an integrated approach to strategy and creative
- Manage channel budget and spend, including forecasting monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Analyze and provide leadership with research data and media/marketing information as well as strategic analysis of campaigns
- Evangelize relevant and notable learnings, best practices, and operating procedures across teams
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights, and emerging channel technologies, focusing on how these insights can be leveraged to drive performance improvements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with agencies and vendors by negotiating contracts and rates, and continuously leveraging them for insights and opportunities
- 7+ years experience in media planning and strategy, with heavy emphasis on TV, at an agency or established brand
- 2+ years experience managing a team
- Deep understanding of performance marketing and ability to work towards revenue, sales, and efficiency goals
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, along with negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing priorities and projects through strong time management and organization
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and maintain strong professional relationships with team members and outside vendors
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize data to solve business issues or identify opportunities
- Experience working with brand and creative teams to bring ideas to life
- Experience in subscription and/or e-comm businesses
- Experience in building and managing awareness/upper funnel campaigns
Nutrafol takes into consideration a wide range of factors in final compensation decisions, including but not limited to: skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs. The listed range is applicable only to the annual base salary and does not include additional perks, benefits, or applicable bonus eligibility comprising the total compensation package.
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Wellness Program, including virtual Wellness Sessions & No-Meeting Wednesdays
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs
California residents may review our CCPA notice here.