Remember that time you got cash back on a cup of coffee through your banking app? That was us!
Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) is the industry-leading purchase intelligence and incentives platform. We are a product-driven company that cares about three things: our people, our customers, and our partners. Together, we make commerce more rewarding for everyone by helping businesses attract, understand, and incentivize consumers through their banks’ digital channels.
About the Position
Reports to: VP, Product Management - Marketplace Products
Location: Menlo Park, CA (hybrid)
At Cardlytics, we believe that every purchase tells a story. We are actively seeking a visionary product leader who possesses a wealth of experience in working with marketplace dynamics and building influential products to solve client problems. A sharp thinker and strong cross-functional collaborator with a proven ability to achieve the business objective and develop scalable products driving the business value and applying comprehensive advertising industry domain knowledge is essential for the success in this role. As a core member of the marketplace team, you will be accountable for elevating, leading and scaling the Cardlytics marketplace business.
- Be responsible for identifying and validating business use cases and developing the product solution to drive marketplace business growth.
- Drive product vision through creation and execution against a high-impact, growth-driven product roadmap.
- Build scalable products that optimize the cross-functional user workflow and accelerate business opportunities.
- Demand results by continually monitoring the day-to-day product development lifecycle. Oversee sprints, evaluate results and iterate strategies.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Operation teams to define new processes and evolve the existing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or a related field.
- Product Management experience, with 10+ years in the advertising industry.
- Experience working with the Engineering team responsible for development, maintenance, and deployment.
- A client-focused approach across GTM strategy, operation efficiency and product scalability to inform product direction.
- Experience with agile methodologies and leading agile teams in product delivery.
- Experience as a change management leader who builds trust and credibility across all areas of the business.
- A strategic thinker who can define the business objective and structure the problem with clear focus and result expectation.
- A technical product builder who can develop the product guiding the users effectively and enhancing the overall product experience.
- A detail-oriented product owner defining the product requirements, identifying cross-functional implications and providing recommendations.
- A cross-functional leader, partnering with Sales, Operation and GTM teams to define product adoption strategies and process changes.
- An expert in product management processes and principles, with deep experience using product planning tools such as Kanban and Jira.
- An effective communicator with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Hands-on and able to ensure product development remains on track.
At Cardlytics, our people, partners and product are the driving force behind everything we do. Our shared values embody our commitment to those three things. Across all roles, we are looking for teammates with these values:
- Customer and Partner-first
- Act with Urgency and Focus
- Integrity with our partners and data
- Accountability even when challenged
- Empowerment over hierarchy
- Growth over comfort
The base salary range provided below does not include bonus and other benefits. Cardlytics’ salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location, and individual pay may be determined by additional factors such as role-related skills, experience, education, training, and more.
The anticipated annual base salary for this role is: $210,000 - $240,000
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible paid time off plus company holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance begins on your first day
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match, plan also includes a student loan debt repayment option
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Educational assistance for continuing education
- Lifestyle Spending Account for physical, emotional, and financial wellness (like gym memberships, home down payments, art classes, park passes, and more!)
- Complementary Calm app subscriptions to support employee mental health and wellbeing
As an equal opportunity employer, Cardlytics is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our people bring our products and organization to life, and every unique perspective makes us better. If you can do the job and you’re excited about growing with us as we scale our best-in-class advertising platform, we’d love to hear from you. If you need accommodation in the recruiting process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or inform your recruiter.