Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active uniques, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit's Emerging Talent program is ready for our next cohort of interns, and we need a Product Management intern to join our crew – our Ads Product team! This team is not only responsible for building a best-in-class Advertiser Platform for marketers to run ad campaigns on Reddit, we are also partnering with our consumer team to build the best experience in serving different types of ads across our web and mobile platforms. Are you a budding Product Manager with a dream of both working on a beloved product with a massive user base and browsing subreddits at work? Well, you're in the right place!
- Work on projects that impact the business. You'll gain exposure to how an experienced product team works, from sprint planning to launching new features.
- Contribute to the betterment of Reddit, whether that be through fostering new and existing communities, building out our ads platform, delivering relevant new content to our users, or a number of other projects we have in the works.
- Be mentored by experienced Product Managers from all backgrounds. From bootcamps to universities, small to medium and large companies, you'll work with Product Managers of many different experiences and levels. You'll have a formal mentor on your team guiding you throughout the summer as well!
- Come to work at our San Francisco office, complete with catered lunch, free snacks, and easy access to downtown SF.
- Continue making Reddit history as a part of our next intern class. Be a part of a new community, earn some Reddit swag and get to know the city during sponsored outings over the course of the summer.
- Actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Graduating between December 2024 and June 2025, with less than 2 years of professional work experience
- You have a history of building things and can explain them in depth
- You’re comfortable finding a path forward in ambiguous situations
- You’re an active user of Reddit and are familiar with the aspects of the service
- You’re over the age of 18 and authorized to work in the United States; sponsorship is not available for this position
- A desire to work at Reddit HQ in San Francisco over Summer 2024
- Python / R or SQL knowledge for analytical capabilities
- Previous entrepreneurial or product management experiences
Pay Transparency: The base pay range for this position is $50 - $60/hour.