Los Angeles, California
TULA Account Coordinator
TULA is looking for an experienced Account Coordinator to drive sales and continue building positive brand awareness in B&M channels (Ulta, Sephora, Nordstrom) in Southern Los Angeles. The Account Coordinator will focus on implementing sales and training strategies and executing best in class events in-store. A passion for the beauty industry, a growth mindset and the ability to build strong retailer partnerships and consumer connections while emulating TULA values are a must.
This role is part of the field sales team, reporting directly to the Los Angeles Account Executive. This position will be based in Southern Los Angeles.
- Achieve targeted market sales growth within budgeted parameters
- Foster professional, dynamic relationships with all levels of retailer employees through education and in store side by side selling
- Partnership with Beauty Advisor team during events
- Implement & lead branded retailer training and event programs to build brand awareness and increase market share in partnership with Account Executive
- Maximize productivity in supported doors by partnering with Account Executive to strategize and execute store visits to support market-specific needs by door
- Ensure brand merchandising and visual standards are aligned with company expectations. Resolve discrepancies at the store level, or by elevating as necessary
- Ensure inventory optimization through proper store and TULA corporate communication
- Provide innovation insight on competitive trends, insights, assortment needs, and best practices
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an Account Coordinator role in beauty (Ulta, Nordstrom, Sephora experience)
- A proven track record of achieving personal and territory sales goals
- Strong sales, education, customer service, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong aptitude for product knowledge, brand messaging, sales, and skincare
- Experience working and leading successful cosmetic events.
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and handle change in a positive manner
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- Growth mindset that translates into a passion for the consumer in a fun and fresh way
- Quick-thinking hands-on, organized problem-solver
- Impeccable written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability and desire to work well and flourish in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Love beauty, skincare, health & wellness!
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Must have reliable means of transportation
About TULA Skincare
TULA, meaning “balance” in Sanskrit, is a clean clinical prestige skincare and wellness brand built on the power of probiotic extracts, which are clinically proven to nourish, soothe, and balance skin. Founded by practicing gastroenterologist, Dr. Roshini Raj, TULA Skincare sits at the intersection of beauty and wellness and believes the same ingredients that are good for your body are also good for your skin. With a focus on being healthy and confident rather than perfect, TULA aims to inspire everyone to #EmbraceYourSkin. TULA Skincare was recently acquired by Procter & Gamble. TULA is a digitally native, social-first omni channel brand with DTC as a core capability and is also available through its beauty retail partners including Ulta Beauty, Sephora, Nordstrom, and Neiman Marcus in the US and internationally at Sephora Canada, in MECCA’s Australia and New Zealand markets, and at Space NK in the UK. For more information and the latest news on TULA Skincare, visit www.tula.com.
- Empowered & empowering - we are all in this together as a team - everyone counts
- Growth mindset - we test and learn and continuously improve as individuals, a team, and a business
- Strong opinions loosely held - we are smart, but don't have ego; we want to get to the best create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment that empowers everyone to show up as their authentic self. We respect varying identities and how they strengthen and unite TULA’s team and community.
- Allyship, Authenticity & Accountability - We are committed to actively working together to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment that empowers everyone to show up as their authentic self. We respect varying identities and how they strengthen and unite TULA’s team and community.
- Optimistic self-starters - we have a positive, can-do attitude and are agile, scrappy - we love a good challenge
- Left brain / right brain - we value data driven decision-making alongside creativity and gut feelings (after all we are a probiotics brand)