New York, New York, United States
Obsess is an experiential e-commerce platform, that enables retailers to create 3D 360 VIRTUAL STORES on their websites. We are a managed SaaS platform and have created proprietary patent-pending technology to deliver beautiful and fast web VR shoppable experiences. Our customers are large brands and retailers across fashion, beauty, and various other verticals.
We are a startup based in New York City, backed by Village Global (fund backed by top tech entrepreneurs including Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, etc), Jump Capital, The VR Fund, Techstars and more. Our founder & CEO is an MIT alum who was formerly an engineer & tech lead at Google for 5 years and then led product at Vogue.
Learn more about us.
Read more about us on Forbes.
We are looking for a highly driven, hardworking, and detail-oriented team member to join our Client team. You will be responsible for working alongside our client project managers to ensure clients’ virtual stores are executed properly and successfully. You will support several virtual store projects at a time across different clients. You will work cross-functionally with departments to ensure virtual store completion.
This position is based full-time in New York City and is not remote or hybrid.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Do a deep dive into the Obsess platform and understand the various components
- Shadow an existing Client Project Manager on projects to get a sense of a typical client project
- Work with the Client Project Manager and internal teams to track progress of a project, filing and assigning design and tech tickets, testing tickets, and providing feedback
Within 3 months, you will:
- Be assigned first 1-3 virtual stores to work on
- Assist in creating materials needed to kickoff a project including presentations, project plans, and branded elements
- Attend weekly client meetings, gathering feedback from clients and working with the Client Project Managers to adjust project plans as needed
- Work alongside the client, content, product and tech teams to execute the virtual store
Within 6 months, you will:
- Gain additional virtual stores to work on
- Assist the Client Project Managers with post-launch assessments, working with the data team to analyze any store data
- 1-2 years experience at client-facing role in a digital agency or software company - prior experience delivering digital projects (site or app) is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Project management experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Eye for design and UI
- Quick learner
- You should be highly interested in fashion, e-commerce, branding and retail
Salary ranges represent the expected base compensation for this position. Where a candidate lands in the published range is based on experience.
Base Compensation Range
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Care Benefits (75% covered medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Stock Options
- Maternity/Paternity/Family Leave
- Commuter Benefit
- Mental Health Benefits
- Discounted Bike Share
For more on our benefits (for US employees) visit our Benefits Page.