Be a pioneer in modern communication using technologies 🚀
We have a team of great AI scientists, designers and engineer waiting for a product manager to jump in the AI-related projects.
Our mission is to break-communications barriers and use anything that AI can offer us to move towards total accessibility. It’s an innovative role where you’re going to impact thousands of lives!
We believe that we can thrive innovation by facilitating the day to day conversations of millions of people.
“We can only see a short distance ahead, but we can see plenty there that needs to be done” - Alan Turing
You'd be perfect for this role if:
- You had 6+ years in Product Management or software development.
- You understand and use agile product delivery with Scrum method.
- You have a great knowledge about AI models and their evolutions. You are able to run AI/ML model on your machine.
- You have a BS/BA in a engineering or AI/ML related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- ✨ Nice to have: You have an experience in the communication space (Messenger, Whatsapp, Phone call, etc...)
- ✨ Nice to have: You worked in a fast growing startup (seed or Series A funding)
- ✨ Nice to have: Interest for social impact, open to non-profits volunteering
- ✨ Nice to have: You live in Paris
So... what will you do as a Product Manager at Ava?
- Identify opportunities for AI/ML to create value in the product, ensuring the use of AI/ML aligns with the product's core value proposition and user needs.
- Collaborate with data scientists and engineers to develop, train, and validate AI/ML models, ensuring they meet the product's objectives and performance criteria.
- Organize and moderate AI product lifecycle meetings, including the backlog grooming, stand-ups, sprint planning & retrospective.
- Write business/functional requirements and turn them into product specifications & user stories.
- You will report to the Head of Product on the team progress on the roadmap achievement & track the key results.
Why this role?
- Actually change lives at an unprecedented scale: How often do you hear about apps that make people cry with joy? It is really for us a unique opportunity and privilege to be able to meaningfully improve the lives of 100,000s people - and yet to still be at the very beginning of our mission!
- Join us at an incredible time: We're well-funded and hit product-market fit, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'd join at the perfect time to shape what we build and how we grow, so we can create a more inclusive world.
- Work with some of the best people in the world: We have an incredibly talented and passionate team that is a lot of fun to work with. We're still super small and have accomplished some things that were thought impossible!
- Tackle our most interesting and impactful problems: Our team is still small, and people wear many hats. You'd jump between product, marketing, internal tools, process — participating in every phase from inception to implementation. Absolutely no boredom.
Thanks for making it here. You probably are really good at what you do and have many choices in front of you. If you are looking to grow your unique talents and leverage them for something truly meaningful, while being in a great company, you've come to the right place.
We hope you'll apply!