NY, LA /CAMPAIGN /FULL-TIME/ HYBRID
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio leading in development, production, and distribution of original programming, reaching audiences at scale on major platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Snap, and Roku. Studio71 is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, Toronto, Berlin, and London.
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
Studio71 is an Equal Opportunity Employer that’s committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We understand the importance of, and foster a culture where you can truly belong, collaborate, and grow. We welcome and encourage people of all characteristics and identities to apply.
What We're Looking For
Studio71 US is looking for a results-driven and extremely organized Campaign Manager with a strong passion for digital advertising. The successful candidate is obsessed with delivering white-glove customer service, will take a detail-oriented approach, have an exceptional ability to multi-task, and be a self-starter that gets the job done with a positive attitude. Extreme organization, exceptional communication and proactivity are essential qualities we are looking for in this candidate. This candidate must be receptive to the administrative tasks required to fulfil their duties. This person is confident to speak up, contribute ideas and challenge others. We expect the candidate to learn quickly and adopt Studio71’s processes for campaign execution with a results-driven mindset. This is a great opportunity to make a large impact in a small team with a start-up culture and growth opportunities! This role works out of NY or LA and is part of the broader Sales and Brand Partnerships team with core responsibilities to our US business operations.
You’ll support our Account Executives with both sales and execution of our client’s digital media campaigns. You will work cross-functionally to ensure a project’s success from start to finish, which includes: working with Ad Operations, talent sourcing and relationship building, managing paperwork contracts, communication with production team, campaign optimization and analysis, post-reporting, and more.
· Lead the execution of all sold-through campaigns and the administrative responsibilities that come with it
· Establish relationships with and manage communication with all internal departments (ie. Ad Operations, Legal, Talent, Finance, Sales, etc.)
· Operate as the internal point of contact for all matters specific to your assigned campaigns
· Understand client objectives to achieve goals throughout execution of your assigned campaigns
· Approximately 90% digital media campaigns and 10% custom content campaigns (subject to change)
· Digital Media Example Responsibilities
Understanding client brief and applying to Studio71 product offeringManage inventory requests and bookings with Ad OperationsAnalyze and bring campaign data to life visually for case studies and final reportsManage and deliver on daily/weekly/monthly reporting requestsRecommend strategic changes to the campaignEnsure 100% delivery on all assigned campaigns through constant pacing monitoringCustom content example responsibilitiesSourcing talent/influencers/creators for client campaignsCreating work back schedules to ensure campaign deliverables are on time and within budgetOwning the campaign budget and maximizing office profitabilityManaging talent & partners to ensure that campaign deliverables are met on time and on briefExecuting and launching paid media tactics in conjunction with custom content creationAbility to analyze and bring data to life visually for case studies and wrap reportsAnalyze data and recommended strategic changes to the campaignManage client communications once campaign is sold by Account ExecutiveGeneral team support with specific administrative duties to the Senior Account Manager
· Completion of a post-secondary education program, ideally in a Marketing/Advertising or similar program
· Strong passion for YouTube (primarily) and social media
·1-2 years of project/campaign/account coordination experience
· A successful track record of executing multiple high-value projects
· Exceptional communication skills (in-person, email, over the phone, etc.)
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), and experience using Mac OS
Salary Range: $55 - $60k annually + benefits
This represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay,
We’ll consider your location, experience and other job-related factor
Subscribe to Rise newsletter