Where A-Players Thrive.
We’re an employee-owned, vertically-integrated builder of some of America’s most popular health & wellness brands. With over 1,200 team members dedicated to improving the lives of people and their pets, we create best-in-class products that bring health and happiness. Our creative content educates the world on making smarter health choices, while the brands we own generate over $1 billion of revenue annually.
We’re Looking For A: Manager, Influencer and Ambassador Marketing who will be responsible for developing, executing, and managing influencer and ambassador strategies to drive brand awareness, engage our target audience, and increase sales. Ensuring the brand is represented authentically and effectively through partnerships with influencers and ambassadors.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA (Remote or Hybrid)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage and lead a team dedicated to influencer and ambassador programs.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive influencer and ambassador strategy that aligns with the company's marketing and business goals.
- Define clear objectives, KPIs, budgets and metrics to measure the effectiveness of influencer and ambassador programs.
- Identify, recruit, and onboard influencers and ambassadors who align with our brand values and target audience. Establish and maintain relationships with key influencers.
- Plan, execute, and manage influencer and ambassador campaigns from start to finish. This includes setting campaign objectives, budgeting, content creation, and reporting on campaign performance.
- Monitor budgets, spending, and ROI to maximize program impact - running P&L reports as needed.
- Collaborate with influencers and ambassadors to create high-quality, authentic, and engaging content that resonates with our audience and showcases our products or services.
- Collaborate with video storytelling and acquisition teams to utilize ambassadors and influencers to create high performing user generated content for ads.
- Monitor and measure the performance of influencer and ambassador partnerships, utilizing analytics tools and metrics to assess the impact on brand reach, engagement, and sales.
- Create, negotiate, and manage contracts and agreements with influencers and ambassadors, ensuring all parties adhere to the terms and conditions.
- Ensure all influencer and ambassador content adheres to legal and ethical guidelines, and that content aligns with our brand standards.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, making data-driven adjustments as needed, regularly reporting on performance and providing insights to stakeholders.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and trends.
- Strong understand of direct response marketing and best performance based influencer strategies
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to analyze campaign metrics.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box.
- Familiarity with relevant tools and software for influencer management.
- Effectively managing the budget allocated for influencer and ambassador programs, monitoring spending, and maximizing program impact. Using Profit and Loss.
- 5 years of digital marketing experience
- 3 Years of Performance Based influencer / ambassador program experience
- 2 Years experience managing people
- Track record of launching and scaling influencer programs
- Existing relationships with wellness influencers / content creators.
- Knowledge of influencer marketing technology tools preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
Golden Perks & Benefits:
- Health and Happiness: Enjoy 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance. Get 75% premium coverage for dependents.
- Become an Owner: Join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan and be a part owner of Golden Hippo.
- Boost Your Savings: Maximize your retirement with a generous 401K Plan and company matching up to 3.5%.
- Stand Out, Get Rewarded: Excel and be recognized through our KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program.
- Flexibility at Your Fingertips: Work on your terms with flexible arrangements for most positions.
- Skyrocket Your Career: Unleash your potential with unlimited room for professional growth.
- Thrilling Events Await: Exciting virtual and in-person events that redefine fun.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $90,200-$120,300, plus annual & monthly KPI bonus potential.
Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geographical location.
*The safety of our candidates is our highest priority. When looking for a job, please be aware of cyber criminals, fake domains, and fraudulent job offers. Golden Hippo recruiters will only contact applicants from our official company e-mail domain, (NAME@GOLDENHIPPO.COM) or through our internal Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse. In addition, Golden Hippo recruiters will never text you, send you checks, or ask you to disclose personal financial details. If you receive any suspicious communications regarding an open position or a job offer, please contact Golden Hippo directly at email@example.com to verify its validity.*
Click here to learn more about general internet safety and our hiring practices.
Click here to view our Privacy Notice to Job Applicants.