Seamless.AI is looking for a Program Manager of Business Operations to drive large strategic projects as well as support the VP of Business Ops to improve processes around project tracking & project management. You will evaluate program management tooling and rollout project management best practices across the organization. You’ll be an individual contributor owning projects but work with the VP of Business operations to lay the future of a PMO function and team as needed. Program Manager of Operations will partner closely with key leaders including the VP of Business Operations and C-Suite staff to support cross functional work that directly ties to our company goals.
- Assess project management processes, tools and templates and create a strategic roadmap to develop future capabilities
- Train other departments on project management best practices and unify the way we track cross functional work.
- Create Project Plans and serve as the Project Manager for enterprise related projects such a quote to cash transformation or multiple workstream programs.
- As an individual contributor role, you’ll also create & own project artifacts such as kickoff, project plan, risk / decision logs.
- Present and summarize project health to executive level
- You excel when working across internal teams (sales, customer support, engineering), external partners (installation vendors, property managers) and bring the teams together to focus on the goal at hand.
- Responsible for managing and driving progression on large projects and/or smaller one-off projects across the organization and holding teams accountable
- Supporting the VP of Operations to rollout OKR and strategic planning roadmaps
- You have an appetite for a startup mentality, move quickly, and thrive wearing multiple hats
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- 4+ years of experience working as a project manager role
- 2+ years providing leadership over multiple programs and/or building and running a PMO
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and experience with implementing a project / program management tool
Nice to Have:
- PMP or PMI certifications
- Experience with agile or scrum methodologies
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
Check out what our employees think about working at Seamless: CLICK HERE
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work, LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups in 2020 and 2022, and Purpose Jobs 2023 Best Workplace Culture and Best Work-life balance. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.