New York Metropolitan Area
#KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals -- and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too -- by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It’s our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
The ideal Sales and Education Executive candidate for Nutrafol's NYC market has experience in beauty, working and traveling within a designated market, and understands the importance of building strong relationships. This candidate must possess the ability to deliver/exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales plans, while communicating and collaborating daily with internal teams. Ideally, this candidate is experienced in hair and wellness, with a deep understanding of an open-sell, multi-branded environment.
While Nutrafol is a remote company, this field role requires an on-site presence in the assigned territory. Candidates for this role should be based in NYC metro area and will represent Nutrafol at ~13 Sephora locations in the area.
- Daily management of product sell out and education to achieve weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual targets.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Manager to drive seasonal marketing and event programs, raising brand awareness, and new customer acquisition.
- Effectively launch and drive brand awareness, while maintaining day to day business.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and communicate them to the Regional Sales Manager to ensure Nutrafol can succeed in a competitive, ever-changing retail environment
- Closely monitor promotions, events and activations with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager to provide retailer selling reports, new product launch retail analysis and product assortment & event callouts influencing retail sales YOY
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager to train and execute at gondola seasonal training and education.
- Possess a solid understanding of financial metrics and company KPI’s to provide weekly/monthly reporting and feedback to the Regional Sales Manager.
- 2+ years experience with Sephora in a professional capacity
- Extensive and recent knowledge of open sell, multi-branded environment, client profile, staff profile, and retailer-specific events
- Outstanding ability to build strong partnerships and foster teamwork in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Positive, energetic & motivated with a strong work ethic
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and drive
- Ability to analyze complex issues and to develop relevant and actionable plans, programs and recommendations
- Strong time management, presentation and communication skills
- Proven leadership skills and ability to work across cross-functionally, including e-commerce, marketing, education and planning
- Ability to prepare annual YOY business reviews via Word/Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage inventories and retailer expectations, in the best interest of the overall company goals
- Ability to work hand in hand with visual merchants in store and communicate effectively when working with creative teams in NYC to keep counters & displays in store current
- Experience building retailer relationships through professional communication, finding interpersonal opportunities and demonstrating an ability to drive retail performance
- A working knowledge of designated territory
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive/travel to various store locations for sales support and hands on training
- Work week is Tuesday - Saturday. Subject to change, pending business needs
- Ability to travel 50-70%, typically by public transit or private vehicle, in designated regional territory or company meetings/training
Nutrafol takes into consideration a wide range of factors in final compensation decisions, including but not limited to: skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs. The listed range is applicable only to the annual base salary and does not include additional perks, benefits, or applicable bonus eligibility comprising the total compensation package.
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Wellness Program, including virtual Wellness Sessions & No-Meeting Wednesdays
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs
California residents may review our CCPA notice here.