Denver or Remote
At Havenly, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. Founded in 2014, we've grown into the #1 interior design service in the country.
We're reinventing the way that people design and shop for their homes, making custom furniture and interior design delightful and accessible for all. Although we're headquartered in Denver, we offer both online and in-person services, operating design studios on both coasts and throughout the US.
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to help us take our social media strategy, video storytelling, organic campaigns, and brand growth to new heights! Reporting to our Senior Manager of Design & Content, and working out of our Denver HQ, this role is creative visionary meets data analyst. You will be responsible for developing social media programming and development that fosters a deep sense of community and grows both brand engagement, conversion, and revenue. While there will be cross channel ownership, there will be a substantial emphasis on ideating and creating captivating video content and partnerships to grow our TikTok presence in a way that’s simultaneously natively entertaining as well as brand accretive. Owning the day-to-day operation of Havenly Inc.’s social channels (including our signature furniture brands, Interior Define and The Inside by Havenly), the person we’re looking for has an eye for compelling and innovative content, excellent audience and brand instincts, and truly understands the power of connection.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the development of best in class social content, own the social content strategy and planning for key “tentpole” events throughout the year.
- Work closely and collaboratively across brand, creative, influencer, paid social and PR teams to champion social-first ideas and execute integrated activations, partnerships, and strategies.
- Spearhead the growth of our TikTok presence across Havenly Inc. brands – from developing overarching channel strategy and content ideation to daily video creation that expands our audience and enhances our engagement. And yes, we’re into growing fast.
- Monitor relevant trends (and trending sounds!), cultural moments, news stories, and brand mentions providing suggestions for real-time engagement.
- Create and execute weekly and monthly social calendars that push the envelope of what’s been done on social—Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
- Be an expert (preferably a social media influencer yourself), staying up to date on social trends, platforms, and tools, and providing recommendations on social executions for marketing campaigns.
- Analyze metrics to gain performance and creative insights; with weekly presentation and reporting to Havenly’s leadership team.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant major, such as Marketing, Communications, Film, or Journalism.
- 3+ years managing social media in a consumer product company or media company
- Demonstrated track record transforming social media into a strategic, brand and revenue-generating channel.
- Obsessed with social media platforms (especially TikTok!); always on the pulse with new trends, features, competitive insights, and in general, have an intuitive grasp of what’s most engaging to a particular audience on a given channel.
- The ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side; able to assess and articulate the “why” behind what’s working and what’s not, as well as identify new opportunities to achieve ambitious growth goals.
- A proven ability to develop creative, clear, and engaging video and copy with an eye and instinct on what works on TikTok – as well as other key social channels like Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Proven success framing social media marketing strategy in the context of business goals and consumer needs. You consider ROI, business objectives, consumer needs, and competitive differentiation as a part of every investment.
- Strong attention to detail and possessing organizational, time management, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Clever and quick witted – you like a play on words as much as we love an ottoman that doubles as a cocktail perch.
- Working knowledge of home and design – you can speak the lingo and get the category.
- Experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns to grow target audiences.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Collaborative, with the flexibility and agility to pivot quickly as needed.
- This is a full-time exempt position headquartered in Denver, Colorado - Remote applicants also considered
- Targeted compensation range for this role: $60,000-70,000/year, dependent upon experience.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), 401K, paid Parental leave, and Fertility benefits. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with Havenly’s policies as well as in compliance with state and federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to safeguarding the health of our employees, their families, and the community at large, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all employees at Havenly. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination.
- Should you require accommodation for medical or religious needs, Havenly will engage in an interactive process with you to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided in accordance with applicable City, State and/or Federal law. Any approved accommodation will also include a requirement that unvaccinated employees submit to weekly COVID-19 testing.
As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team members, as a company, we take pride in and commit to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and has equal opportunity to thrive. With the above stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.