Who We Are: WellSaid Labs
We’re creating Voice for everyone.
At WellSaid Labs, we enable creatives around the globe by putting high-tech, human parity technology into their hands, giving them the ability to add voice-over to any project and iterate with ease. Creative teams use WellSaid Lab’s Voice Studio to create compelling employee training, design unique digital experiences, and narrate audiobooks. We believe deeply in AI for Good, and that technology should be empowering, engaging, and fair to all people.
How You'll Contribute:
- Securing business relations: Meet and exceed bookings targets through the direct management and execution of the WellSaid sales process in coordination with the leads.
- Self-generate leads by contacting prospective clients via telephone, cold emails and social-networking.
- Meet with prospective leads to identify content production and digital creative needs, including but not limited to: organizational goals, project timelines and usage.
- Design, develop, and deliver sales proposals and presentations on product benefits to leads.
- Develop relations between company and clients, following up on details to ensure quick response to identified problems or needs.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements using professional relationships and metrics
- Operations management: Support the sales cycle from demand qualification to close via operational management systems.
- Create and maintain all sales databases (i.e., HubSpot, etc.) necessary to report sales activity and customer information.
- Manage calendar bookings for prospective leads.
- Analyze utilization metrics to generate targeted proposals.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience via communication channels.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- New customer acquisition: Collaborate with different members of the WellSaid team to execute on the strategic adoption plans for potential clients.
- Discuss and action the appropriate method of AI delivery depending on intended use case and client need.
- Expand current client accounts: Identify customer needs and collaborate with WellSaid team to ensure customer success with special emphasis on upgrade and renewal for existing clients.
- Maintain client relations to build excellent reputation for service and produce repeat business.
- Increase accounts revenue and identify fresh business opportunities within existing contracts, adhering to given budget structure.
- Accurately handoff contract to Customer Success team, portraying appropriate roles in business relations moving forward.
- Provide sales recommendations based on customer’s organizational goals, project timelines and usage.
- Conduct sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers, including the development of client-centric product solutions.
- Consult with clients on business issues and research design, identifying innovative opportunities for product implementation.
- Develop and implement sales plans for customer accounts.
- Communicate, organize, and escalate issues appropriately, including: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries.
- Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Understand general “mid-market and above” procurement processes and communicate with appropriate divisions in a timely manner to drive vendor partnerships.
- Report directly to the VP of Sales, or Sales Manager.
- Frequent daily communication via organization-designated channels to ensure the smooth operation of the sales process.
- Bi-weekly meeting attendance to discuss roles within the organization, direction for internal growth and alignment with personal goals.
What We’re Looking For:
- 1 year of sales experience to small to medium business accounts
- Sales experience and curiosity and passion for software
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Strong track record of navigating within mid-market organizations
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
What We Offer:
WSL is proud to support an inclusive work environment that emphasizes each team member’s personal and professional growth. You’ll have teammates just a Slack message or video call away if you ever need help solving an exciting challenge, or even if you just have a funny story to tell.
Other perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Generous vacation policy/paid time off
- Parental leave
- Learning & development stipend
As a startup, we strive to be externally competitive with companies at a similar size and stage, and internally fair in our pay practices. The hiring salary for this role is $60k with 120k OTE and represents the target offer range given the scope and experience expectations for this role.
What to Expect From Us:
We strongly encourage you to apply! If we feel your skills, experience, and values match, we’ll reach out about meeting with the team.
During the interview stage, you can expect:
- An ‘intro’ call with our recruiting team (25-30 minutes)
- An interview with the hiring manager (50 minutes); if there’s a match we’ll schedule an interview loop with the team.
- A take home assessment
- An Interview loop with 2-3 interviews (1 hour each) with the team members you will be potentially working with