Vivian Health's mission is to empower every healthcare professional to find their perfect job opportunity. Through the Vivian Health platform, we enable staffing agencies and healthcare employers to more easily find relevant talent, communicate more efficiently, and make better hiring decisions, ultimately enabling them to serve patients more safely and effectively.
About the role
Vivian Health is seeking a data-driven, growth-oriented marketer to join our Paid Acquisition team. This role will play an essential role in driving growth and attracting healthcare candidates to Vivian at large scale. You will own a substantial marketing budget and drive growth by building, measuring, optimizing, and scaling Google & Bing Search as well as running experiments on other performance channels.
Success in the position requires expert problem-solving & experimentation skills, a strong analytical and growth hacker mentality, and a passion for B2C acquisition. This is an exciting opportunity to help build the foundations of the paid acquisition team at Vivian Health.
What you'll do:
- Lead growth and optimization strategy across all of paid search including but not limited to implementing growth strategies, optimizing campaigns, analyzing campaign performance, and managing vendors and invoicing.
- Aggressively manage and grow a substantial monthly spend while maintaining KPIs, own monitoring and reporting of key performance metrics to wider team and leadership
- Build a data-driven process to develop hypotheses and implement testing to drive growth using creative/copy, audience segmentation, ad placements, keywords, etc. Work closely with the Product Growth team implementing experiments to drive acquisition CR%.
- Partner with data team to identify performance trends and develop insights to help influence decisions for paid media strategy, and Influence cross-functional teams to get things done and ultimately drive business results
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (e.g. mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc.)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in B2C paid search marketing and has managed paid search accounts at scale (six-figure + budgets/ 1,000,000 keyword portfolios)
- Has a deep understanding of attribution
- Expert at working within Google and Bing ads manager, as well as third-party tools
- Experience with campaign automation including writing scripts to adjust keywords/bids
- Experience with tools such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Looker & Amplitude
- Deep familiarity with all digital marketing metrics including CPA, CPC, CPM, and RoAS
- Strong Excel skills with experience building complex spreadsheets.
- Experience working with SQL, R, Python a plus
- Ability to write concise, engaging, and impactful content in support of a business strategy
- Attention to detail - you always double-check your work
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred but not required
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
- Work from home stipend
Vivian Health Core Values
- Build for the healthcare professional – We want to empower healthcare professionals to do what they do best: take care of people.
- Dream bigger - We want to make this industry radically better for all healthcare professionals and healthcare employers.
- Go for it - We trust you to make decisions and we empower you to get the job done.
- Everyone matters - We represent a diverse group of healthcare professionals and employers. We embrace differences and recognize how they make us stronger.
- Progress leads to perfection - We believe in a bias towards action and we always want to find the fastest way to get feedback.
- Celebrate the wins - We like to celebrate all of our wins - no matter the size. While we work hard, we also take time to recognize our accomplishments and have fun.