Hotel Engine is a Denver-based travel tech company on a mission to radically simplify trip management for businesses. We’re not a cumbersome travel management company, nor an online price aggregator. We’re a powerful network that brings hotels and businesses together. Our members save time, money and effort in managing their lodging programs, and our partners get access to loyal, high-value business travelers. It’s a true win-win. Following a 2021 series B funding round at a $1.3 billion valuation, we achieved remarkable growth in 2023. We expect 2024 to be our best year yet.
Across our organization, we’re powered by exceptional talent. From our large Engineering and Product teams to Sales, Supplier Relations, Member Support, Data, Marketing and Operations, our team is forward-thinking, data-driven and customer-obsessed. We’re also a lot of fun — one of the many reasons we were named a Best Place to Work by Built In Colorado for the past four consecutive years.
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive. Most importantly, we know we’re not for everyone! Complacency doesn’t live here. We’re focused on finding the right people who are energized by our culture and bring diverse experiences and backgrounds that will help us unlock our full potential. Click here to view our DNA, and if you like what you see, please read on!
As the Lead Acquisition Manager at Hotel Engine, you will play a crucial role in driving our revenue growth by identifying and nurturing potential leads and opportunities. In this role you will be responsible for strategizing, executing, and optimizing lead generation activities to fuel the sales pipeline. Working alongside the greater Sales organization, this individual will be responsible for identifying and gathering leads in the marketplace and ensure a steady flow of qualified leads for the sales team to pursue. In short, provide our sales organization with clean lead lists to improve our productivity.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop and implement comprehensive lead generation strategies that align with the company's sales objectives and ideal customer profile.
- Implement lead scoring models to identify and prioritize high-value prospects for efficient sales follow-up.
- Actively utilize Artificial Intelligence to enhance quality and quantity of leads, while increasing the efficiency of lead gathering activities. Oversee 1 employee specializing in AI.
- Conduct market research to identify potential customers, industry trends, and competitive insights to refine lead generation tactics.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling content, such as eBooks, whitepapers, webinars, and email campaigns, designed to attract and engage prospects.
- Maintain and update our lead database, Salesforce, ensuring data accuracy and compliance with relevant data protection regulations.
- Monitor lead generation campaigns' performance, track key metrics, and provide regular reports to management, suggesting improvements based on data insights.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand their requirements, provide them with qualified leads, and gather feedback on lead quality and conversion rates.
- Utilize marketing automation tools, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, and other sales enablement technologies to optimize lead generation efforts.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging lead generation trends, making recommendations for process improvements and optimization.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Lead Acquisition Manager or similar role in the technology sector.
- In-depth knowledge of lead generation strategies, techniques, and tools.
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and analytics tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, and results-driven.
- The base salary range for this role is $123,000 - $140,000. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
- This role is eligible for remote work and you can work from anywhere in the U.S.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on Built-in Colorado’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we’re also dedicated to giving back to our greater community, and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you’ll never be just another cog in the wheel.