Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Snowflake is seeking a Senior HR Business Partner to provide a full range of HR business support to the Product Management organization in our San Mateo Office. This hire will work closely with the global HRBP team, COEs, and key stakeholders to advise, drive strategy, and influence client groups on issues involving, but not limited to, People Strategy, Employee Relations, Organizational Design & Development, Leader Development, and Coaching. The ideal candidate is interested in making a significant impact in several critical business areas in the function and excels in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. This person will report directly to the Director, HR Business Partner of the Product Organization.
AS A SENIOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER AT SNOWFLAKE, YOU WILL:
- Operates as a trusted advisor by using professional credibility and strong relationships with senior leaders to influence key priorities.
- Strengthen the leadership team of the organization through coaching and identifying development opportunities.
- Build relationships with executive business leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Act as a change agent as the business continues to reshape itself with the goal of providing a world-class customer and employee experience.
- Lead complex initiatives where the impact is significant in supporting the client's needs. Initiatives include employee retention, talent assessment, succession planning, organizational design, and leadership development.
- Promote People Strategies that align with the business objectives focusing on the talent needed to execute the vision. Drive results through development, succession planning, career development, skills gap analysis, etc.
- Partner with and between COE’s and regional HR teams to deliver seamless human resources processes and programs across the organization. Leverage all HR programs, policies, processes, and systems.
- Provide client with analysis of client organizations' "health" by looking at trends in performance, employee satisfaction, attrition, diversity, etc.
- Demonstrate proficiency in and partnership with other functional areas of Human Resources.
- As a member of the HRBP team, this role may also create cross-functional initiatives, and must be able to think beyond aligned client group for broader impact and understanding.
OUR IDEAL SENIOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER WILL HAVE:
- 8+ years of HR experience, including both direct client support and management coaching experience
- Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of the organization and with diverse client groups.
- Strong business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to drive major initiatives through the organization and influence decision-makers at all levels.
- Ability to be proactive, to anticipate, and provide alternatives and options to the business.
- Ability to diagnose and successfully handle organizational development issues.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator.
- Excellent interpersonal, group, process, and influence skills.
- Ability to prepare and make senior-level presentations, and build a narrative based on collection and analysis of data. Must have knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to conduct group facilitation, and coach and counsel management at all levels.
- Experience in leadership development and being a trusted advisor to Sr Leader level.
- Ability to partner with various COEs
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to work with both onsite and distributed teams effectively.
- Ability and desire to operate with a high degree of flexibility.
The following represents the expected range of compensation for this role:
- The estimated base salary range for this role is $138,000 - $192,100.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Snowflake’s bonus and equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; at least 12 paid holidays; paid time off; parental leave; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?