Seamless.AI, the first and only real-time search engine for B2B sales leads is looking for an SEO Copywriter with a minimum of 2 years’ experience. The ideal candidate is someone that is looking to make a big impact, with the support of a growing internal team. This role is all about creating compelling, on-page SEO content optimizations, blog posts, short form and long form content, combined with a deep understanding of the evolving digital landscape.. You’ll be supported by our internal marketing team, reporting to the Director of Search Engine Optimization.
- Content Creation & Optimization:
- Write high-quality, long-form, SEO-optimized content for various digital platforms including web pages, blog articles, SEO pitches, and other marketing materials.
- Ensure content consistency and alignment with the company's brand voice, style, and guidelines.
- Understanding of digital content assets to apply relevant internal links.
- SEO Strategy & Research:
- Conduct keyword research to guide the creation of content headings and optimize existing content.
- Stay updated with the latest SEO best practices, strategies, and Google algorithm updates as they pertain to content
- Collaborate closely with the marketing, design, and product teams to ensure SEO strategies align with company goals and initiatives.
- Performance Analysis:
- Monitor content performance, analyze results using tools such as Google Analytics and Search Console, and refine strategies based on data-driven insights.
- Provide regular performance reports, including actionable recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Create trackable campaigns in reporting for content and links to monitor progress.
- Partner with design, development, and marketing teams to ensure content is cohesive, visually appealing, and optimized from both SEO and user experience perspectives.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in content marketing and SEO, continuously applying new learnings to improve content strategies.
Education and Requirements:
- Two or more years of experience in a related field or similar roles.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, or relevant field of study.
- Experience in Google Analytics (UA, or GA4), along with keyword and traffic measurement tools, such as Screaming Frog, SEMUSH, AHREFs, Moz, etc.
- Experience using Schema.org markup
- Strong creative writing and conceptual idea skills, with portfolio to support.
- Exceptional collaboration skills and the confidence to express different points of view.
- Previous experience in a similar role working alongside a marketing team to create/write original content and edit content across multiple types of media.
- Creative/conceptual ability to adapt and write in other tones/personas.
- Knowledge of backlinks and how internal links help crawling and bot performance
- Understanding of rich snippets and ability to generate them with content
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- A dynamic, innovative, and results driven environment.
- Collaborative and supportive team atmosphere.
- Access to cutting-edge tools and technologies in the digital space.
- Interested candidates should submit their resume, a portfolio showcasing their best SEO-driven content pieces, and leverage data to showcase their work.
Check out what our employees think about working at Seamless: CLICK HERE
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work, LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups in 2020 and 2022, and Purpose Jobs 2023 Best Workplace Culture and Best Work-life balance. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.