Who We Are
Authentic is a global brand development, marketing and entertainment platform. Authentic elevates and builds the long-term value of more than 40 consumer brands and properties by partnering with best-in-class manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers. We are a Lifestyle and Entertainment platform comprising value-driving business models and global brands. Authentic creates sustainable revenue streams through brand development, strategic partnerships and digital innovation.
You’ll be able to access the resources and scale, while leveraging innovative technology and nimble environment. What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to drive ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat. Our team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future of our brands. With the help of some of the brightest minds in retail, marketing, licensing, legal and more, we are building the intersection of digital and experiential marketing to help achieve that mission. We reimagine, evolve and transform brands! At Authentic, we foster an inclusive workplace where diversity of thought and expertise drive competitive advantage. Our global teams are built by go-getters who contribute unique perspectives and push the boundaries of creativity and innovation. Headquartered in New York City, Authentic has offices in major metropolitan cities including Los Angeles and Miami, as well as Toronto, Mexico City, London, and Shanghai.
What You’ll Do
The Talent Acquisition Intern will join our rapidly growing Talent team for the Fall of 2023 (September-December). They will be responsible for a broad range of tasks supporting the Talent Acquisition team. This may include coordination of efforts for the entire life cycle of recruitment which may include posting jobs and scheduling candidates. They will learn how to effectively conduct interviews. Participate in TA projects including Employment Branding, metrics & analytics. Perform other administrative tasks as needed.
What you’ll be working on and learn
· Learn Talent Acquisition systems like Greenhouse, LinkedIn
· Shadow a full-lifecycle TA team member on 'how to recruit and hire'
· Understand employer branding and the employee value proposition to attract and retain talent
· Partner with Talent Acquisition Team to help build robust recruiting strategies
· Conduct industry research or understand the best practices from other regions to provide market insights to hiring team
· Support various recruiting projects and programs, such as implementation of ATS and Referral Program
· Support candidate experience by streamlined interview coordination efforts and offering excellent customer service
· Learn how to build a creative sourcing strategy and strong pipelines for specific roles
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, or a related field
· A self-starter who is result-oriented, resourceful, innovative, intellectually curious and who takes initiative and risks
· Demonstrate strong ability to embrace and adapt to changes and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
Primary Location Salary Range:
The hourly rate for an undergraduate student intern in Miami, FL is $15.
The hourly rate for a graduate student intern in Miami, FL is $20.
Authentic is an equal-opportunity employer and we value and embrace the diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, national origin, disability, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities or religious obligations who would like to request an accommodation, please contact email@example.com
Subscribe to Rise newsletter