Remote - US
With millions of diners, tens of thousands of restaurants, and 23+ years of experience, OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is an industry leader with a unique insight into the world of hospitality. We champion restaurants, bars, wineries, and other venues around the world, helping them attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and increase revenue.
Every employee at OpenTable has a tangible impact on what we do and how we do it. You’ll also be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined.
OpenTable is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager, CRO and Website Experience to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for defining the user experience and CRO strategy for OpenTable’s 13 restaurant-facing websites. As a data-driven marketer you will collaborate cross-functionally to deliver winning experiences that increase revenue and improve our digital presence.
You care deeply about user-centered design and are passionate about how our websites, messaging and products are perceived by prospects and customers.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and own the B2B CRO strategy, balancing user experience, conversion rate and engagement across OpenTable’s global restaurant-facing websites
- Conduct user research, competitor analysis and interpret analytics to uncover insights
- Highlight implications and define hypotheses for site improvements, running experiments to validate them
- Lead test reviews and planning sessions including prototype walkthroughs and partner presentations
- Conceptualize test plans and mock ups in shareable formats for partner reviews (Figma experience is a plus)
- Communicate frequently amongst team and partners about upcoming work, projects or industry trends
- Be the subject matter expert for information architecture and navigation across 13 global restaurant-facing B2B websites
- Collaborate with Senior Web Manager to create plans for large scale website projects with deadlines, dependencies and launch dates
- Collaborate with our Brand Studio design team and web production contractors to ensure projects find a balance between design, accessibility and functionality
- Maintain a strong understanding of B2B website and design industry trends and communicate implications and opportunities for the business
- Advocate for a user-centered design principles and contribute to a culture driven by design within OpenTable
Please apply if:
- 5+ years experience working with marketing teams to turn UX/CRO concepts into winning web experiences
- Experience building out CRO and experimentation programs
- Strong understanding of UX research methodologies
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, LookerStudio and VWO
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels such as SEO, SEM and Display
- Minimum 5 years of experience working on user experience and CRO strategy for B2B websites
- Experience building out personalized site experiences for multiple audiences
- Experience with Figma and Figjam and/or have experience with UX/CRO projects
- Experience working with cross-functional teams both internally and externally
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment and balance multiple projects at once
- HTML experience is a plus
A few of the benefits you get at OpenTable:
- Work from (almost) anywhere; wherever you do your best work
- Focus on mental health and well-being
- Company paid therapy sessions through SpringHealth
- Company paid subscription to HeadSpace
- Company-wide weeks off each year - the whole team fully recharges (and returns without a pile-up of work!)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Generous paid vacation + time off for your birthday
- Paid volunteer time
- Health, dental & vision plans
- 401k with company match
- Focus on your career growth
- Enriched learning and development opportunities
- Leadership development
- Access to thousands of on-demand e-learnings
There are a variety of factors that go into determining a salary range, including but not limited to external market benchmark data, geographic location, and years of experience sought/required. The range for this United States located role is $120,000-145,000. In addition to a competitive base salary, roles are eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: annual cash bonus; health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off (including PTO, paid sick leave, medical leave, bereavement leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); and parental leave and benefits.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
OpenTable aspires to be a workplace that reflects the diverse communities we serve and a culture that is inclusive and welcoming. Hiring people with different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas is critical to innovation and to how we deliver great experiences for our users and our partners. Representation matters.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
“Remote work allowed”