We are seeking a talented Product Manager with a strong background in SaaS companies to lead our efforts in increasing data acquisition and accuracy across our product line at Seamless.AI. The ideal candidate is customer-focused and passionate about delivering high-quality data solutions that meet customer needs. The ideal candidate will have experience with product-led growth (PLG) companies and a solid understanding of data acquisition and accuracy strategies.
If you are a talented product manager with a passion for data acquisition and accuracy and a proven track record of delivering high-quality product solutions, we encourage you to apply for this role. We offer competitive compensation, a flexible work environment, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the organization.
Seamless delivers the world’s best sales leads. Through our product, we help sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence; by development of a robust real-time contact and company search engine as well as a suite of technically-advanced tools to support sales and lead generation. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and have been recently ranked No. 7 in LinkedIn's Top 50 Startups of 2022, featured in Forbes as #1 Software company in Ohio in 2022, and on G2’s “Top 100 Highest Satisfaction Products for 2022” list!
The Seamless Team
We have an amazing culture and work environment that anyone would want to be a part of. We encourage a culture of positivity. We thrive off of continuous feedback and do whatever it takes to help our team and customers be successful. You will grow as an individual, professionally, and be able to see and feel the impact you are making to the growth of Seamless every day.
- Drive the product strategy and roadmap for data acquisition and accuracy across our product line.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize product features that improve data acquisition and accuracy.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to ensure product features are delivered on-time and to a high standard of quality.
- Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of product features and make data-driven decisions to optimize product performance.
- Work with customer success and sales teams to gather feedback and insights from customers and use this information to inform product decisions.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies related to data acquisition and accuracy.
- 3+ years of experience in product management for SaaS companies.
- Strong experience with data acquisition and accuracy strategies.
- Experience with product-led growth (PLG) is a plus.
- Familiarity with data technologies such as databases, data processing frameworks, and machine learning.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
Check out what our employees think about working at Seamless: CLICK HERE
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work, LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups in 2020 and 2022, and Purpose Jobs 2023 Best Workplace Culture and Best Work-life balance. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.